• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Magazine changing

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
Mags and clips don't take that long to change when you practice it.

[read slowly] :) Now if all the news media that don't know what they are talking about but still talk about it would realize that.

Guess they don't understand that the smaller or original mags are easier to handle, conceal and less likely to malfunction than a large capacity after market mag.

VW_Factor

[read slowly] :) Now if all the news media that don't know what they are talking about but still talk about it would realize that.

Guess they don't understand that the smaller or original mags are easier to handle, conceal and less likely to malfunction than a large capacity after market mag.

That would be winning with logic. They simply can't have that.. >.>

Zeus

The gun is custom and his mags are up front like Todd Jarret so it's a little easier but that's super quick, for sure. I can go pretty fast with my normal side mount mag pouch and my stock SIG SP2022, but not quite that fast. Maybe one out of four times trying I can come close. I practice when I'm bored and listening to gun podcasts. I can go more than a day usually without handling a gun. Like a carpenter without his hammer:lol:

TyGuy

Seen that before, but it's still pretty cool to see what people can do with practice.

Now I want a holographic sight for my OC Glock.

protias

I would not want to be up against either of these two gentlemen!

[video=youtube;iS9uGktUCrY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS9uGktUCrY[/video]

[video=youtube;7DpCellB_UQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DpCellB_UQ[/video]