Thread: Looking for someone qualified to do a presentation on OC in Sterling Hts

deleted by poster
    Last edited by maybeifulucky; 01-21-2011 at 12:52 PM.

Send a message to board@miopencarry.org.

Depending on the day and time, I might be able to do it. I wrote the Open Carry Guide Project, and though I've never publicly spoken about OC before, I'm typically a good public speaker, so I may be able to help you.
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

my work schedule probably wouldn't allow me the time to do it but would love to. i think i would project positive image and have done stand up so public speaking doesn't bother me at all. i am also ex-leo. you should meet whoever goes with you first before you go.

i dont live 2 far i can help. Im also running for office in the pontiac ,waterford twp,auburn hills , sylvan lake, lake angelus, orion twp area. So maybe another political individual they can relate 2 can help you never know just let me know 248-413-9216

PM sent.
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!

As posted please email board@miopencarry.org. I live in Roseville and would be more than happy to give an OC presentation.

Thanks everyone for the support

deleted by poster.
    Last edited by maybeifulucky; 01-21-2011 at 12:55 PM. Reason: deleted by poster

Heck, make it 3 Board members! With enough notice, I can get almost any day off. Count me in.