• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I wanted to share something

Shawn Mitola

So I wanted to share a paper I wrote for my English professor last semester. She wanted me to write an argumentative essay so I chose to do mine on Gun control. I got an A on this paper so I'd like to share it here and see what you all think. I had to attach it as a zip file since its about 4 pages or so. I hope you all like it.

View attachment Argumentative Essay.zip

Shawn Mitola

Thanks I really enjoyed writing it especially since my professor was anti-Gun. I think I gave her some stuff to chew on when it comes to her views on guns

BigTzzy

That is a great paper and a good read. Thank you for sharing and congrats on your A.

Shawn Mitola

yeah I tried for a while to find anything on the Brady sight that really backed up their assertions and there just isnt anything

Shawn Mitola

I hope you aren't a student at CCSU. Writing a paper like that will get you a visit by the campus police.

No I'm 34 and am doing a degree through Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology granted to me by my employer. LOL but that was funny to think about

Last edited: