Thread: San Diego (Santee) Lunch UOC meet up (again)

San Diego (Santee) Lunch UOC meet up (again)

Saturday January 22nd at 12pm Noon at Santee Trolley Square 9828 Mission Gorge Rd. food court. Last time we had several new people first time UOC. Local Sheriff deputies are friendly and familiar with us, had families attend last time. No school zones, plenty of out door space to enjoy.

RSVP so we have an idea who is coming, First timers and people who just arent ready yet but want to come by and ask questions are all welcome.

(apologies for late notice).
    New to OPEN CARRY? Click here first

"Gun owners in California in 2011 are like black people in the south in 1955. If you don't understand that then your concepts of fighting for gun rights is just tilting at windmills." Gene Hoffman.

"Why do you need to carry a gun?" ...Because it not a Bill of Needs, its a Bill of Rights!!

I'm in.
    This is the perfect place for new OC'ers to break the ice.
    Last edited by Gundude; 01-20-2011 at 07:45 PM.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

I think I'll swing by and say hello for a bit. I need some advice on my AR-15 build I want to get started on.
    "I do not love the sword for its gleam, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory; I love only what they protect."
    — J.R.R. Tolkien

I will try to make it out there again...good times for all.

I would be interested in attending future meet ups but work fri sat sun.

I'm out. Have to work.
    But i did UOC at Target and Lowe's tonight. Even spoke with a Target employee for a few minutes and he did't say anything. Also gave a flier to a young guy who stopped did a double take and said.."Hey..are you open carrying?" I answered a few questions and encouraged him to join the forum and meet up.
    "If I don't have my pistol, I feel sort of naked." -Unosuke Gunfighter in the movie Yojimbo

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Lose View Post
    I'm out. Have to work.
    But i did UOC at Target and Lowe's tonight. Even spoke with a Target employee for a few minutes and he did't say anything. Also gave a flier to a young guy who stopped did a double take and said.."Hey..are you open carrying?" I answered a few questions and encouraged him to join the forum and meet up.
    Hearts and minds people I love it.

"Gun owners in California in 2011 are like black people in the south in 1955. If you don't understand that then your concepts of fighting for gun rights is just tilting at windmills." Gene Hoffman.

"Why do you need to carry a gun?" ...Because it not a Bill of Needs, its a Bill of Rights!!

Quote Originally Posted by DTOMSD View Post
    I would be interested in attending future meet ups but work fri sat sun.
    Will make a weeknight meet sometime next week maybe Wednesday would that work for most people? Can be Trolley center but doesnt have to be, Pacific Beach has a great PRO 2A restaurant that supports us.

Ill be there early, 11:30 to 12. I cannot stay too long.

PB or OB is nice on the weekends. Hopefully, the nice weather will continue.
    Last edited by Ruiner.NIN; 01-21-2011 at 05:45 PM.

LEO encounter

Great meetup today in Santee. Recruited a new person to the site. Desensitized the public some more. Got (e) checked on the first encounter. Apparently someone called in.
    Attached is a link to a vid of the second LEO encounter. The audio is bad due to all the background noise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVyXxB5Pa5I
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Nice video......great to see everyone there.