• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

San Diego (Santee) Lunch UOC meet up (again)

Firemark

Saturday January 22nd at 12pm Noon at Santee Trolley Square 9828 Mission Gorge Rd. food court. Last time we had several new people first time UOC. Local Sheriff deputies are friendly and familiar with us, had families attend last time. No school zones, plenty of out door space to enjoy.

RSVP so we have an idea who is coming, First timers and people who just arent ready yet but want to come by and ask questions are all welcome.

(apologies for late notice).

Joshua Costa

Activist Member
I think I'll swing by and say hello for a bit. I need some advice on my AR-15 build I want to get started on.

Born2Lose

I'm out. Have to work. :cry::cuss:
But i did UOC at Target and Lowe's tonight. Even spoke with a Target employee for a few minutes and he did't say anything. Also gave a flier to a young guy who stopped did a double take and said.."Hey..are you open carrying?" :D I answered a few questions and encouraged him to join the forum and meet up.

Firemark

I'm out. Have to work. :cry::cuss:
But i did UOC at Target and Lowe's tonight. Even spoke with a Target employee for a few minutes and he did't say anything. Also gave a flier to a young guy who stopped did a double take and said.."Hey..are you open carrying?" :D I answered a few questions and encouraged him to join the forum and meet up.

Hearts and minds people I love it.

Firemark

I would be interested in attending future meet ups but work fri sat sun.

Will make a weeknight meet sometime next week maybe Wednesday would that work for most people? Can be Trolley center but doesnt have to be, Pacific Beach has a great PRO 2A restaurant that supports us.

Ruiner.NIN

Ill be there early, 11:30 to 12. I cannot stay too long.

PB or OB is nice on the weekends. Hopefully, the nice weather will continue.

Last edited:

Gundude

LEO encounter

Great meetup today in Santee. Recruited a new person to the site. Desensitized the public some more. Got (e) checked on the first encounter. Apparently someone called in.
Attached is a link to a vid of the second LEO encounter. The audio is bad due to all the background noise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVyXxB5Pa5I