Thread: Walmart response

Walmart response

I emailed walmart concerning ocing. They leave it up to the store Managment. This was thier response.

Dear Scott,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. For information regarding your inquiry, please contact your local store and speak with a member of management. To find the phone number for your local Walmart store, please visit the www.walmart.com website and click on _Store Finder_ at the bottom of the page.

Sincerely,
    Walmart Customer Care

For further correspondence regarding this issue, please reply to this email.

----Your Original Comments Were----

Would you please provide me with your corporate policy concerning, openly carrying a firearm in your stores, in States (Wisconsin) where it is legal to open carry a firearm.

I've said this before, don't ask. They will most likely say no to allow you to carry. It is your right to carry. If asked to leave, then leave, then talk with management!
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by Para1911 View Post
    I emailed walmart concerning ocing. They leave it up to the store Managment. This was thier response.
    NO they don't. Corp. delegates this issue to the District or Regional Manager, not the Store Manager. REgional Mangers have been given direction to allow carry that is legal a per state law.

Don't ever ask. Look for a sign. If there is no sign, then carry. If you are asked to leave, then leave. BUT NEVER ASK.

I OCed at walmart on s 108th st, Milwaukee just last Saturday. No real issues. I did have a lady stop and tell me that my gun was showing. I told her it was the only legal way to carry it. When she replied that it was scary I told her it was less scary than actually needing it when I don't have it. She stopped dead center of the isle in total disbelief as I continued to walk away.

I was on my way out so I have no clue if she complained to anybody about it.

McX
    i stay out of walmart, i dont like their labor practices, their shelves full of Chinese junk, and the way they move into a community a drive competition out. but that is just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra469 View Post
    I OCed at walmart on s 108th st, Milwaukee just last Saturday. No real issues. I did have a lady stop and tell me that my gun was showing. I told her it was the only legal way to carry it. When she replied that it was scary I told her it was less scary than actually needing it when I don't have it. She stopped dead center of the isle in total disbelief as I continued to walk away.

I was on my way out so I have no clue if she complained to anybody about it.
    Scary? So she came up to you to have a conversation on how the inanimate object was scary?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

LMAO. Did she say your cell phone was scary too? How about the hand hanging off your arm that can quickly be made into a fist and can strike multiple targets within seconds. I think you should leave your hand in the car next time
    When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
    --Thomas Jefferson

"How about the hand hanging off your arm that can quickly be made into a fist and can strike multiple targets within seconds. I think you should leave your hand in the car next time"

Lol, I tried, but it was stuck to my arm!