• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Possible open carry rally

smokeeater

This is my purpose

to educate the people in the area that i live so they know that OC is legal. I have given out so many flyers when people ask if im legal to carry the way i do.. Alot of people in my neck of the woods think its the law to go get a LTFC just to obtain a firearm. alot of people think that they have to carry concealed . Alot of people DONT know their rights.. Thats the Purpose I didnt realize that i needed one.. Oh and to Exercise my right to do so WITHOUT Question

david.ross

to educate the people in the area that i live so they know that OC is legal. I have given out so many flyers when people ask if im legal to carry the way i do.. Alot of people in my neck of the woods think its the law to go get a LTFC just to obtain a firearm. alot of people think that they have to carry concealed . Alot of people DONT know their rights.. Thats the Purpose I didnt realize that i needed one.. Oh and to Exercise my right to do so WITHOUT Question

You're always going to get questioned by the average citizen, they're curious. No amount of rallying will make people stop.

If you don't want the average citizen to question you, then carry concealed. If you open carry, expect people to be curious, there is no way around it. If you're anti-social, open carry is not for you, open carry forces you to engage in social situations.

Try being an example of a good open carrier, talk to people, be nice, be professional.