Thread: Las Vegas mayor I got a concealed weapon permit and (I'll) use it.

28kfps

Las Vegas mayor I got a concealed weapon permit and (I'll) use it.

Las Vegas mayor Oscar Goodman response to smut peddlers on Freemont. "I tell you, if somebody wanted to hand one of those things to me when I'm with my wife or my daughter, I got a concealed weapon permit and (I'll) use it," the mayor said.
    I guess that would be considered as self defense due to being assaulted with deadly smut.

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by 28kfps View Post
    Las Vegas mayor Oscar Goodman response to smut peddlers on Freemont. "I tell you, if somebody wanted to hand one of those things to me when I'm with my wife or my daughter, I got a concealed weapon permit and (I'll) use it," the mayor said.
    I guess that would be considered as self defense due to being assaulted with deadly smut.
    What is he going to do with his CONCEALED WEAPON PERMIT---- Give them a paper cut?

Ignoring that, When are the charges going to be filed against him for his THREATS to others (ASSAULT)?

His "threat" was veiled enough that no charges would stick, but there may just be enough there to get his CCW revoked. I sent an e-mail to the sheriff asking him to do just that. If anyone here on this board had made such a comment, we would be in deep feces. The Mayor should not be any different, if anything, we must hold him to a higher standard. I've never been a fan of Oscar Goodman. I think it's time his mouth got him in some hot water.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSparky View Post
    What is he going to do with his CONCEALED WEAPON PERMIT---- Give them a paper cut?

I lol'ed...

Interesting the Mayor brags about his CCW permit. The law allows for carry in a public building if you are employed there, but I wonder if he gets written permission for the other public buildings he enters where he isn't directly employed...