• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Feb 5th ENC Lunch

M

mattwestm

Anyone up for another Parker's meet soon? Sometime in February is probably a good date.

M

mattwestm

Yeah, I'm thinking we should go on Saturday this time. They might not be as busy because of the church crowd. Does February 5 at 11:30 work for everyone? I'll try to get there a little early and get us a table. I'll try to get one of the larger tables all the way to the right.

elixin77

I vote that matt, other half (if she's coming), me and dreamer all drive in dreamer's HHR - save some gas money, and we can all rag on dreamer if we're late (he drives slow, lol)

CDT COX

I'm gonna try my best to be there with my Godfather, I might actually be able to carry this time around too!

Last edited:

elixin77

so who's all coming to this one? I know its me, matt (and other half), dreamer, northerner, springfield, and cdt_cox (with possible godfather - the don himself is coming!!! lol). Anyone else interested in placing faces with aliases, all over some tasty grub?

Resto Guy

I'll be there before the rest of you. I'll be the guy wearing Levi jeans, eating pork bar-b-que and hush puppies.

CDT COX

See you gents in the morning. I'm attending with my brother(he doesn't own a hangdun...yet) and possibly my Godfather. I'm bored right now so I'm going to do an OPORD for tomorrows day.