Thread: Another Bank robbery in the FV-How could this happen?

Another Bank robbery in the FV-How could this happen?

I mean, it's against the law to conceal a handgun in WI,let alone brandish one. But yet these 3 men robbed a bank, and I'm willing to bet they had produced a concealed handgun, as I seriously doubt they had a properly holstered OC firearm. So...the answer is to make stricter gun control then? Or maybe make CCW a felony, that'll showem good rite Jeri? Or maybe a permit system and strict training would stop bad guys from carrying? Please feel free to chime in anytime you wish WAVE. We will be waiting.

Unjust fears, lead to unjust laws that criminals will never follow. This is why we NEED Constitutional Carry in WI, as I don't think we're going to see a decrease in these types of crimes.

http://www.postcrescent.com/article/...04&located=rss

-Landose-
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Obviously, if they would just make bank robbery illegal, this would have never happened...They should have also posted a sign that clearly stated "This bank can not be robbed" just to clarify...
    Μολὼν λάβε
    ‘‘Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.’’— Thomas Jefferson

Member of NRA, GOA, WCI

McX
    perhapse a 'no guns allowed' sign would have helped.

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    It usually stops me when I'm armed.

this is bothersome considering im right in the middle of all this crap. I have been sending the links to people at work who told me that kind of stuff doesnt happen around here...

O'rly?!

There is no legal definition of "brandishing" in WI.

Good thing I'm armed when I go into my credit union. I don't want anyone to get hurt. I'm sure eventually someone is going to get shot by these evil men.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
    Oh, heres an idea!! Maybe they can force banks to have less money on hand so the criminals will not be as tempted to rob them? <Idiocy circuit deactivated now>

Third time in three weeks for the Fox Valley. Let's see what happens next Friday. God forbid if the Packers lose, they're might be two in one week
    When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Nutczak View Post
    Oh, heres an idea!! Maybe they can force banks to have less money on hand so the criminals will not be as tempted to rob them? <Idiocy circuit deactivated now>
    @Nutczak, that will happen soon enough.

As for the rest of you, I checked. It is illegal to rob a bank... Who knew? As for the gun thing, Yup, Illegal too.

Wave: This is getting to be mo·not·o·nous ~Dull, tedious, and repetitious; lacking in variety and interest. Droning. Tediously unvarying. Repetitious.

You have no argument and in a very short time, you at Wave will be looking for those of us brave enough to carry to defend your sorry azzes...

The world is not heading into a good place and there will be not pretty white unicorns pooping rainbow skittles. Just very bad people intent on taking what you have with no regard to your safety. The poorer folks become, the harder it will get. This will be a small percentage but that is all it takes.

Hey, I could be wrong and the Chief Rainbow pooper could save us all, Nope, you're screwed.

Best case scenario for wave members, you live in an OCers neighborhood. That's it.
    Last edited by hardballer; 01-22-2011 at 03:32 PM.

Did the bank have a 'high capacity' money supply? Maybe we need smaller vaults....
    Lower the crime rate by lowering the criminal survival rate!
    When people say 'God Bless America' I'm sure He says, "I gave you Texas!"

May be if our Federal Government would double our taxes and pass another law that will not work and send all of our criminals to rehab. You know, Good food, plenty of activities, and lots of bars on the windows and doors. And when they are all curred, let them out so they can do it again.!
    Nope, we do not have the right to defend our selves, our leaders are defending us.

Practiced with my Springfield 40 today. I plan on practicing tomorrow as well.

It will be different the next time someone breaks into my house.
    Wait I forgot, I could call 911!!!! It only takes 40 minutes or so and they are here like a flash!!

Ted

Quote Originally Posted by hardballer View Post
    pretty white unicorns pooping rainbow skittles.
    I'll take one of those please. I like Skittles.

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    Reminds me of that "GFZ" spoof video sombody posted on here a while back.....and here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7pGt_O1uM8

Thought we could all enjoy that one once again, it's a classic.

-Landose-

And once again WAVE, please tell me how GFZ's work to protect ppl? "Cuz meesa not too smart" <-----Jar Jar Binks voice
    Last edited by Landose_theghost; 01-22-2011 at 05:36 PM.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Quote Originally Posted by hardballer;1450411

[B
    The world is not heading into a good place and there will be not pretty white unicorns pooping rainbow skittles. Just very bad people intent on taking what you have with no regard to your safety.
    Couple this with the wave (pun in tended) of police department layoffs nationwide, and we got ourselves a perfect storm for the criminal scum. A better time to carry I've never lived in.

-Landose-

@ Hardballer-LMAO @ that Skittles quote man, me and the wife got a kick outta that one!
    Last edited by Landose_theghost; 01-22-2011 at 05:41 PM.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Quote Originally Posted by Landose_theghost View Post
    Couple this with the wave (pun in tended) of police department layoffs nationwide, and we got ourselves a perfect storm for the criminal scum. A better time to carry I've never lived in.

-Landose-

@ Hardballer-LMAO @ that Skittles quote man, me and the wife got a kick outta that one!
    Glad I could help.

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    There is no legal definition of "brandishing" in WI.

Good thing I'm armed when I go into my credit union. I don't want anyone to get hurt. I'm sure eventually someone is going to get shot by these evil men.
    Interesting...if one branishes its a "totality of the circumstances" situation.....hearing a scream of anguish from McX
    Last edited by Flipper; 01-22-2011 at 07:21 PM.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.