Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Planning a CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY RALLY at the Capitol in Madison. Who is in ?

Planning a CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY RALLY at the Capitol in Madison. Who is in ?

Rally Canceled due to permits, fee's & expensive insurance requirements...

See new Unorganized rally poll thread.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 02-04-2011 at 07:21 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    I can make it.

Campaign Veteran
    I'm definately interested, I wont know for sure until the date gets closer and I have a firm grasp on my work and financial situation.

Founder's Club Member springfield 1911's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    A CALL TO ACTION. Constitutional Carry Rally on the steps to the Capitol in Madison. on Tuesday March 15 2011
    From 11:00am -1:00pm The we all go in and hammer our elected reps & Senators.

But if we can't get bare bones Minimum of 200 united constitutional carry people together. Then it's a waste of time. We need a show of Force.less than 200 would be a Joke. Everyone would need to make some cool tasteful Constitutional carry signs.

Getting 200 people together during the day on a weekday is going to be tough with people having jobs and all.
    If interested PLEASE sign your name to this Thread. Thanks
    If unable to attend,
    A sign with a picture of me on a stick signed by me with address along with was unable to attend due to work!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJQ34JTqk0I

In the ashes burns an ember of liberty, We are the fuel to ignite the ember into a flame of liberty.

The embodiment of our founding fathers will not be found in one man , But in Many.

****** give it away ( Our rights ) prostitutes sell it (Mandated training).

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by springfield 1911 View Post
    If unable to attend,
    A sign with a picture of me on a stick signed by me with address along with was unable to attend due to work!
    That would be a pretty sight!!!

Founder's Club Member springfield 1911's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paul@paul-fisher.com View Post
    That would be a pretty sight!!!
    Yes it would just as long as Jeff Dunham's not around!

Sorry Glock! Back on topic!
    Last edited by springfield 1911; 01-22-2011 at 11:38 AM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJQ34JTqk0I

In the ashes burns an ember of liberty, We are the fuel to ignite the ember into a flame of liberty.

The embodiment of our founding fathers will not be found in one man , But in Many.

****** give it away ( Our rights ) prostitutes sell it (Mandated training).

Sorry guy, work is a must during the week.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny amish View Post
    Sorry guy, work is a must during the week.
    I would plan this on a weekend, but no one is there on the weekend. lol
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

McX
    i cant go cause i have to work, my boss is a real weenie..........no wait, i'm the boss, oh well, i'm still a weenie. i like the idea of a pic on a stick, can i send my disorderly conduct ticket, and you can stick that, or suggest someone else stick it?

Tuesday is not a good day. This should be held on a Friday/Saturday. We will exclude too many who want to attend but can't due to work.

Let's shoot for 1000+ on the capitol steps. Use social networking and I'd like to see some print ads & radio ads. We'll need some donations for the latter of course but that can be done with enough persistence. If WCI has a list of friendly business I could donate some time to call and beg for a pledge.

I'm in - Nik, Hubert etc., what do you guys say?

Also, WCI should contact the NRA see if we can run this along side them. They have the means and people to get some real publicity and money involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    I would plan this on a weekend, but no one is there on the weekend. lol
    Does not matter if the legislators are there or not. The press is what matters. Photo op in front of the Capitol Building speaks volumes.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

One more thing I thought of - because we are fighting against additional taxes and expanded government this would be a great time to rally the local Tea Party groups. That is, if there are any in the Madison area.

This rally should have three main points:
    - 2nd Amendment = Shall Not Infringe
    - No Permit Tax to Exercise Rights
    - No Expanded Government

Quote Originally Posted by oak1971 View Post
    Does not matter if the legislators are there or not. The press is what matters. Photo op in front of the Capitol Building speaks volumes.
    Yes. +1000000000

A guest speaker or two with a prominent name couldn't hurt either. Andrew Wilkow comes to my mind first.

Quote Originally Posted by springfield 1911 View Post
    If unable to attend,
    Same for me! I cannot go due to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    i cant go cause i have to work, my boss is a real weenie..........no wait, i'm the boss, oh well, i'm still a weenie. i like the idea of a pic on a stick, can i send my disorderly conduct ticket, and you can stick that, or suggest someone else stick it?
    You are no weenie. You are an honorable man!

...because of the totality of the circumstances.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by anmut View Post
    Tuesday is not a good day. This should be held on a Friday/Saturday. We will exclude too many who want to attend but can't due to work.

Let's shoot for 1000+ on the capitol steps. Use social networking and I'd like to see some print ads & radio ads. We'll need some donations for the latter of course but that can be done with enough persistence. If WCI has a list of friendly business I could donate some time to call and beg for a pledge.

I'm in - Nik, Hubert etc., what do you guys say?
    Date Edited >> Friday, March 11th . Let's do it !

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Same for me! I cannot go due to work.

You are no weenie. You are an honorable man!

...because of the totality of the circumstances.
    thank you, but you forgot to add smart, good looking, and charming..........heh-heh.

Quote Originally Posted by anmut View Post
    One more thing I thought of - because we are fighting against additional taxes and expanded government this would be a great time to rally the local Tea Party groups. That is, if there are any in the Madison area.

This rally should have three main points:
    - 2nd Amendment = Shall Not Infringe
    - No Permit Tax to Exercise Rights
    - No Expanded Government
    I went to a massive Madison Tea Party Rally in 2009. It's possible.
    Last edited by oak1971; 01-22-2011 at 03:29 PM.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    thank you, but you forgot to add smart, good looking, and charming..........heh-heh.
    Actually, I did not forget that!

I keed, I keed. Thank you for the work you've done on my car. I'm not sure I'd be that smart. As for good looking, well, I don't know. How can a guy say another guy is good looking? Charming? Sure, why not?!
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

I would say Today, I would want to be part of this. I agree, we need a minimum of 200, preferably 1000. I need to wait to make an total commitment. If however this group grows to great proportions, I will do whatever it takes to participate. May be we could meet in specific areas in order to commute together, not sure how to organize that part?

Ted

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar

Isn't Friday still during the week?

I think we'd get a much better turnout on a weekend. That being said, I see the value in doing it when they are in session. However; many of them probably take off early on Friday too.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Magnet View Post
    I think we'd get a much better turnout on a weekend. That being said, I see the value in doing it when they are in session. However; many of them probably take off early on Friday too.
    it's going to be impossible to find a date that pleases & works for everyone. Some people work during the day, at night, some work on the weekends. I guess if people really want to attend they will find a way. When you do a rally in Madison it's customary to have everyone see their elected officials or their staffers after the Rally. We could take over the Capitol that day.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 01-22-2011 at 06:59 PM.

If we could get critical mass I would be in. Any chance of Tea Party assisting? As long as focus is on Constitutional Carry, not other issues.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Im going to send Vicki McKenna a link to this thread...maybe she could get the word out also...????

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast