• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gene German News Flash

hardballer

If you want to have a real good laugh, go here

http://www.wisconsinpatriots.com/

"Fight for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms" ya right :banghead:

"We're moving!" - Hopefully to China

Can anyone explain what is "Wisconsin Gun Rights Examiner"

I guess I should have said

ok, I'll stop

btw, I sent him an email (genegerman@ccwtrainer.com ) to let him know how many friends he has here.

sent.

Body of email: "Shut up."

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
Gene German, FAH-Q! ! ! !

If this flaming bunghole does get his way, I will absolutely not abide by any law that says I must have permission from a government agency before I can freely exercise my right to keep and bear arms.

I will continue to O-C without having a mandatory permit or training! This will easily be found unconstitutional by the most liberal of judges, even at the circuit court level. Requiring a permit to carry is a total evisceration of our rights!

bigdaddy1

If you want to have a real good laugh, go here

http://www.wisconsinpatriots.com/

"Fight for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms" ya right :banghead:

"We're moving!" - Hopefully to China

Can anyone explain what is "Wisconsin Gun Rights Examiner"

I guess I should have said

ok, I'll stop

btw, I sent him an email (genegerman@ccwtrainer.com ) to let him know how many friends he has here.

I am looking forward to seeing his response, if any.

protias

Got a response back from Gene:

Hi <protias>,

Thanks for your thoughtful response. I am very aware that Wisconsin is already a Constitutional carry state. I stated as much in a WCCA meeting back in 2007 after Doyle was reelected and was told that I was crazy. Jim Fendry has even called me a radical for reestablishing Constitutional carry and I thanked him for putting me in the same category as our founding fathers.

Unfortunately, you can’t “carry when and where you please”. For example;

* You can not even go buy a handgun and carry it home. How unconstitutional should that be? Say you own 41 handguns and still have to wait for #42?
* You can’t go into a government building paid for with public money while armed.
* You can go fishing in a motor boat underway while armed.
* You can’t fly over the state in even a private airplane while armed.
* You can’t cross the plane inside a vehicle while armed.
* You can’t visit your state park armed so you can visit any National Park in Wisconsin while armed either.
* Of course, both Federal and State laws prevent you from entering the 1,000 foot school zones which places most urban areas entirely off limits.
* You can’t carry less than lethal force such as a taser which makes no sense.
* You can’t visit other states while armed unless you get another states permit.
* You can’t go into a class B liquor establishment without documented permission.
* You can not carry concealed.
* There should not be any harassment for lawfully going armed in public.
* Most importantly, if you carry a gun, you do not need to understand when it is and is not lawful to use it? Who do you think that protects?

Well, I am not crazy and yes you have Constitutional carry with all of its limitations and restrictions. If you hunt or fish, you must also accept the DNR rules and regulations. Why should the state “tax” you and grant you their permission within their rules to go catch, trap or shoot your food so you can exercise your God given right to eat?

Back to the topic, I think we can undo most if not all of the above restrictions and then some, and a carry law is the vehicle to do it. I originally proposed a dual system leaving Constitutional carry intact and then adding a permit system for those who want a permit. But today no one in Madison is willing to even consider that proposal anymore.

I figure if you carry a gun, you are willing to use it. If you can not afford training, then you probably can not afford the total cost to point a gun at someone and pull the trigger either. What used to keep me awake at night is what if I missed the bad guy and shot the wrong person? How am I going to pay for shooting a person like a little girl who had stepped behind the threat to me and who I never saw because I had target fixation?

I don’t mean to bore you with training stuff but some people are carrying lethal force which could ruin many lives if the gun is used. Yeah, it’s a right but it is also a very serious responsibility. None of this is covered in the Hunter Safety course.

I can talk to legislators just as you can. It is up to those legislators to write the law that they want to send to the governor. Otherwise it really doesn’t matter who agrees with me or not or who likes me or not. I am not about getting the credit or making a bunch of money from donations so I don’t beat my chest or get my back up. I am always armed so I do not let things people may say on a forum bother me. I don’t even read them.

But I liked your email.

Regards,

Gene German

The part where he says if a person cannot afford training probably can't afford a trial, well, perhaps we also need a stand your ground law?! I'm not even going to comment on the last paragraph. Ok, I will. Like hell is isn't going to make a bunch of money from donations and training!

protias

At least you got one. You should be honored.

I guess he didn't like mine.:cry: :( :) :D :lol:
I tend to have that way with people (getting them to agree with me). Unfortunately, we don't see eye to eye on everything.

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
He's an AACFI - Must be a group that has patting each other on the back as their secret handshake.

http://www.aacfi.com/

Look for these "leading United States Second Amendment experts, leading Second Amendment advocates and championship marksmen" to show up at the Constitutional Carry legislative hearings advocating the need for instruction by "certified" instructors.

After all they all "have written the book" on Permit to Carry training in the states in which they operate which they identify as:

•Minnesota
•Missouri
•Wisconsin
•Kansas

Truly a national professional certification organization.

Last edited:

oak1971

This guy needs to marginalized ASAP. He is a Judas and will sell us out for his 30 pieces of silver. His end will be the same.

AaronS

I would strongly suggest that this person stay in Minnesota and peddle his garbage there. I'm wondering how much time and effort this clown has spent personally "souring" open carry to OUR legislators. Stay home.

I agree. We need to pull his permit to cross into our state. I do not remember asking for this asshat to come in and "help" me set up our laws...
Never asked him to kick a friend when he is down as well... What a jerk.

CalicoJack10

Been talking to a couple people that I know over in MN, mostly ones that offer CCW classes. There is a big push for some reason for people in Wisconsin to get MN licenses. I have had mine for a while and it came up for renewal, so I called the usual suspects to see who could get me in for a class. Turns out with all the talk of Wisconsin adopting a license like MN, people are thinking that when this goes through they will be able to transfer their licenses over to WI. They don't seem to realize that MN has very little reciprocity with anyone if at all. You are better off waiting till Wisconsin decides what they are going to do. As far as what they are doing in Madison, a little birdy that I know (from dealing with veterans issues) told me that Constitutional Carry is quietly still on the table, and there is a significant push here is Wisconsin to get that passed. While they are talking about how important budgets and jobs are, Wisconsin residents have made a clear statement about how important concealed carry is to them. Good work all!

AaronS

Marginalize him. He does not matter.

I would like to agree, but if he does have the ears of any elected officials in our state, I think we have a problem. This guy is in the business of selling "training" classes. It looks to me that he is pushing Wisconsin to mandate his classes. He will spend years cleaning out our pockets if he gets his way. And if your permit needs to be renewed will we need to take his classes again? I bet he would like to see that happen also.
I can understand his position, hell I want to grab hold of that "brass ring" as well. I just don't think it is right to climb on the backs of good people to reach it.

Go home, and stay home Gene. We in Wisconsin don't need you, and don't want you!