• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

1st Camping Event 2011

goosemama

At the lunch this afternoon, we decided to set up the first campout for 2011. It will be scheduled for Friday, May 27 through Monday May 30th (Memorial Day Weekend).

Right2Carry and I will start scouting out locations as weather permits. Suggestions are always welcome. We'll post GPS coordinates and directions once a campsite has been picked. If you think you might be coming, please let us know how many and what type of camping you'll be doing (i.e., tenting, small trailer, large trailer, etc.). That way we can keep our eyes open for an area that will meet our needs.

As always, the potluck will be Saturday night and we hope TriciaDodge will make cheesy grits for us if she's there. If anyone has a specific menu or theme they want to suggest, just let us know. Or we could just wing it as usual.

It'll be good to get together, shoot, eat and be our wonderful selves. Hope to see ya'll there!!

This has also been posted on utahconcealedcarry.com