Thread: The Madison Sheeple Herd

The Madison Sheeple Herd

Apparently in Madison you can eat rainbows and fart butterflys, and on Saturday mornings you can eat butterflys and fart rainbows over the farmers' market round the Capitol.

http://host.madison.com/ct/news/opin...259053154.html
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Nicely "balanced" selection of people you have there. Of the 4 antis, 3 said "I think" it is bad. There you go, your thinking is flawed. The fourth is just plain loony.

People are going to have guns but we donít need more guns.
    This makes my head hurt. People are going to have guns but we don't need them? So he's admitting the criminals are going to have the guns anyway. You can't reason with criminals. They'll take everything you have.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

I think everybody should get together and give one another a big hug. In Madison that is, the rest of the sain world will realize that there is danger lurking in the shadows everywhere and we choose to be prepared for it.
    Last edited by johnny amish; 01-22-2011 at 08:56 PM.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

you all have to understand the minds of these anti's. These are dope smoking 21st century Hippies that voted for our wimpy leader in Wash DC, between rolling a doobie & dropping shrooms all they have time for is political correctness & love. They are oblivious to the reality that bad people do really exist on this level of consciousness & that the police are not going to show up , Sprinkle their rainbow colored pixie dust & save the world. These people live in a perpetual fantasy state.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 01-22-2011 at 08:58 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Thumbs down Let''s All Pretend There Are No Wolves

Col. Dave Grossman is absolutely correct. The "sheep" like to pretend that the wolf is not there or that he will not target them - or their lambs. Or, they believe the myth that the police "protect and serve" them, or the myth that a call to 911 or a rape whistle will save them.

How terribly sad for them. But, as a former Wisconsin resident who grew up believing that the liberal cause was the just cause (I blame my parents for that.) and that only police should be armed, I can see how the great masses in the State of Wisconsin have been brainwashed - I once was.

The rank and file Wisconsin Resident simply does not realize that 38 States have "shall issue" legislation and 9 States have "may issue" statutes (really only 8 since AL behaves like a "shall issue" State), and VT being a no permit required State, that only WI and IL are "right denied" States with respect to concealed carry. So, it really does not mean much to the average Ma and Pa Wisconsin resident when they hear that 48 States have some form of concealed carry and there have been no "gunfights at the OK Corral". They do not realize that none of the nonsensical predictions of the "Brady Bunch" have ever come true. And that, my friends, is the challenge we must rise to.

We MUST win the propaganda war. As we enjoin this battle, remember that the Anti-s believe that it is OK to lie or to distort statistics because what they are doing is "just and correct". We cannot be drawn into an emotional war of words - the anti-s have the advantage there. We must confront emotion with cold hard fact and explain why the Founding Fathers felt so strongly about the Second Amendment and WHY it is just as relevant today as it was in the 18th Century.

Carry on my friends - Proudly carry on.
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

sheep

"If God did not want them sheered, he would not have made them sheep." Mexican bandit from the "Magnificent Seven" I don't know if the line is appropriate but I wanted to use it cause I like it.

I want my 3 minutes back for having to read that rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by anmut View Post
    I want my 3 minutes back for having to read that rubbish.
    Now you know why the Capital Times has disappeared as a newspaper. The light bulb hasn't gone off for its publisher that the only hope for survival is to go ultra-conservative, pro firearm rights.
    Last edited by Flipper; 01-22-2011 at 10:20 PM.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA

Exclamation What a bunch of amatuers!

You have to wonder about a newspaper - even an online version - that allows their headline to look like a bad translation of a user's manual.... Geez!
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Quote Originally Posted by Flipper View Post
    Now you know why the Capital Times has disappeared as a newspaper.
    Ditto....in a liberal market, no less.

Sometimes I sprinkle (non-fart) butterflies on my bacon/cheese ground unicorn burger. Tasty!

Madison weeps.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Here's the irony of the picture of the Glock with the article they caption:

"A photograph of a Glock 19, the type of gun allegedly used in the Tucson shootings on Saturday."

How about: "A photograph of a Glock 19, the type of gun required as the primary duty handgun for the City of Madison Police Department."

http://www.cityofmadison.com/police/...dureManual.pdf Section 4-500.

Quote:

"The approved primary duty handguns for members of the department will be:

1. Glock Models 17 (9mm), 19 (9mm), 26 (9mm), 22 (.40 cal.), 23 (.40 cal.), 27
    (.40), and 21 (.45 cal.) and 30 (.45 cal.) equipped with either the 8 lb. trigger
    connector or the 5 lb. trigger connecter with the standard New York spring.

2. Any Officer that carries a Glock Sub-Compact Model as their primary duty
    weapon must use a magazine extender when in Military Uniform."

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA

Thumbs down Interesting choice of words....

http://www.cityofmadison.com/police/...dureManual.pdf Section 4-500.

Quote:

"The approved primary duty handguns for members of the department will be:

2. Any Officer that carries a Glock Sub-Compact Model as their primary duty
    weapon must use a magazine extender when in Military Uniform."
    Interesting choice of words....
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Quote Originally Posted by davegran View Post
    Interesting choice of words....
    Indeed
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Indeed
    Maybe Flynn sent some of his troops to Madison.

Founder's Club Member
    Maybe Flynn sent some of his troops to Madison.
    Ouch!