• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Madison Sheeple Herd

protias

Nicely "balanced" selection of people you have there. Of the 4 antis, 3 said "I think" it is bad. There you go, your thinking is flawed. The fourth is just plain loony.

People are going to have guns but we don’t need more guns.

This makes my head hurt. People are going to have guns but we don't need them? So he's admitting the criminals are going to have the guns anyway. You can't reason with criminals. They'll take everything you have.

johnny amish

I think everybody should get together and give one another a big hug. In Madison that is, the rest of the sain world will realize that there is danger lurking in the shadows everywhere and we choose to be prepared for it.

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
you all have to understand the minds of these anti's. These are dope smoking 21st century Hippies that voted for our wimpy leader in Wash DC, between rolling a doobie & dropping shrooms all they have time for is political correctness & love. They are oblivious to the reality that bad people do really exist on this level of consciousness & that the police are not going to show up , Sprinkle their rainbow colored pixie dust & save the world. These people live in a perpetual fantasy state.

Last edited:

jpm84092

Let''s All Pretend There Are No Wolves

Col. Dave Grossman is absolutely correct. The "sheep" like to pretend that the wolf is not there or that he will not target them - or their lambs. Or, they believe the myth that the police "protect and serve" them, or the myth that a call to 911 or a rape whistle will save them.

How terribly sad for them. But, as a former Wisconsin resident who grew up believing that the liberal cause was the just cause (I blame my parents for that.) and that only police should be armed, I can see how the great masses in the State of Wisconsin have been brainwashed - I once was.

The rank and file Wisconsin Resident simply does not realize that 38 States have "shall issue" legislation and 9 States have "may issue" statutes (really only 8 since AL behaves like a "shall issue" State), and VT being a no permit required State, that only WI and IL are "right denied" States with respect to concealed carry. So, it really does not mean much to the average Ma and Pa Wisconsin resident when they hear that 48 States have some form of concealed carry and there have been no "gunfights at the OK Corral". They do not realize that none of the nonsensical predictions of the "Brady Bunch" have ever come true. And that, my friends, is the challenge we must rise to.

We MUST win the propaganda war. As we enjoin this battle, remember that the Anti-s believe that it is OK to lie or to distort statistics because what they are doing is "just and correct". We cannot be drawn into an emotional war of words - the anti-s have the advantage there. We must confront emotion with cold hard fact and explain why the Founding Fathers felt so strongly about the Second Amendment and WHY it is just as relevant today as it was in the 18th Century.

Carry on my friends - Proudly carry on.

Max

sheep

"If God did not want them sheered, he would not have made them sheep." Mexican bandit from the "Magnificent Seven" I don't know if the line is appropriate but I wanted to use it cause I like it. :)

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
I want my 3 minutes back for having to read that rubbish.

Now you know why the Capital Times has disappeared as a newspaper. The light bulb hasn't gone off for its publisher that the only hope for survival is to go ultra-conservative, pro firearm rights.

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

Sometimes I sprinkle (non-fart) butterflies on my bacon/cheese ground unicorn burger. Tasty!

Madison weeps.

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
Here's the irony of the picture of the Glock with the article they caption:

"A photograph of a Glock 19, the type of gun allegedly used in the Tucson shootings on Saturday."

How about: "A photograph of a Glock 19, the type of gun required as the primary duty handgun for the City of Madison Police Department."

http://www.cityofmadison.com/police/documents/PolicyandProcedureManual.pdf Section 4-500.

Quote:

"The approved primary duty handguns for members of the department will be:

1. Glock Models 17 (9mm), 19 (9mm), 26 (9mm), 22 (.40 cal.), 23 (.40 cal.), 27
(.40), and 21 (.45 cal.) and 30 (.45 cal.) equipped with either the 8 lb. trigger
connector or the 5 lb. trigger connecter with the standard New York spring.

2. Any Officer that carries a Glock Sub-Compact Model as their primary duty
weapon must use a magazine extender when in Military Uniform."

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon