• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2nd OC Denton NC

traxis43196543

Went to Bojangles at 11:30 sat. morning 1-22-11
sorta busy there but no problems, was told by manager that some of there stores were prohibiting this with signs that said no weapons allowed. Sent letter corporate last night will post responce.

was stopped by Highway Patrol in parking lot at lowes:mad: Was told by Highway patrol officer that open carry was not legal, after a few minutes of talkon radio he came back and said that there was no need to open carry a gun and that people should not be allowed to open carry. I got his card with name on it and plan to file complaint with his supervisor sence he clearly didnt know the law.

went to several more places around Denton no problems but did have a few stairs.

{1} one legal ? here though. signs posted at post office said no weapons allowed, does this carry onto the side walk that goes in front of post offices or does this mean just inside the post office. Just casual walk by infront from my understanding does not constitute post office property but maybe wrong on this
other wise this was a pretty good trip this time