• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

daily independent

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Anyone in the area that has access to or receives the ashland daily independent paper needs to read the article that was printed today Sunday, Jan. 23rd. If you dont have access to a print version, their website is dailyindependent.com. The article was in the view section, and was titled "its time for a little common sense about handgun laws." I have already wrote an in your view letter back to them on the topic, and I want to persuade everyone to give them a little bit of your mind on the subject. Letters cannot be over 300 words, and must contain your name, address, and phone number, and you can send them to letters@dailyindependent.com, Subject: In Your View. Thank you.

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Sorry gutshot, they will not post it until tommorow, it should be under the opinion tab on the homepage. Guess I should have added that, it will make you want your voice heard on the topic. Someone blabbing before they think about what they are saying, jumping on the anti bandwaggon.