Thread: where do you go

where do you go

Since I'm a newbie to all this and as long as I've been CCing in Pittsburgh I've never seen anyone OCing here where do you guys hangout since I'm a newbie would like to meet folks with the same mindset to open carry.

Not really enough open carriers to have a hangout.

1) Most are too busy or,
    2) Too different and ignorant.

I'm a furry and I open carry to the weekly furry dinner meets at the burger joints. Outside of Dobe and I, I've not seen any other open carrier in Pittsburgh yet outside of independent open carry meets which rarely happen.

What, you mean Pittsburgh hasn't gotten rid of you yet Furball?

Quote Originally Posted by insane.kangaroo View Post

1) Most are too busy or,

I'm a furry and I open carry to the weekly furry dinner meets at the burger joints. Outside of Dobe and I, I've not seen any other open carrier in Pittsburgh yet outside of independent open carry meets which rarely happen.
    This, I would love to see.

1) Most are too busy or,

what the heck is a furry??? just wondering..
    Michael Binegar, Morgantown WV.

Quote Originally Posted by feeldasteel View Post
    what the heck is a furry??? just wondering..
    A furry is an individual who anthropomorphizes animals through art, stories, costume, or any other means.

There are fursuiters in the furry community, the first one which comes to mind would be Dogbomb.

Take some time to view the links and read the story below the images.

Two stories from a fursuiter named "Dogbomb." He's a true inspiration and tries his best to make people happy when he is fursuiting in public.
    http://www.furaffinity.net/full/3861841/ - I Imagine You Are Real - by dogbomb
    http://www.furaffinity.net/full/4296204/ - Courage on Two Wheels - by dogbomb

A furry is an individual who anthropomorphizes animals through art, stories, costume, or any other means.

There are fursuiters in the furry community, the first one which comes to mind would be Dogbomb.

Take some time to view the links and read the story below the images.

Two stories from a fursuiter named "Dogbomb." He's a true inspiration and tries his best to make people happy when he is fursuiting in public.
    http://www.furaffinity.net/full/3861841/ - I Imagine You Are Real - by dogbomb
    http://www.furaffinity.net/full/4296204/ - Courage on Two Wheels - by dogbomb
    All I know about furries is what I learned from an episode of ER...but isn't it a sexual thing...?
    "Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"