Thread: Humor: Reason not to Open Carry

Lansing, Michigan

Humor: Reason not to Open Carry

I saw this on another gun related group. Hilarious.

I would never open carry.

My wife would insist that the belt and holster match my shoes and be appropriate for my clothes. That would mean having more than one set and would be too expensive.

In addition, she might take a notion to do the same. Considering her ideas on accessories and the number of shoes and purses she has, the expense of matching holsters would be down right ruinous.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Navasota, Texas, USA
    What about the expense of having several guns as to match what she is wearing.

Never mind, having that many guns is not really a bad thing.
    The thing about common sense ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA

Let's see...

Because you're more likely to be attacked, and muggings are SO much fun.
    The 1st protects the 2nd, and the 2nd protects the 1st. GET THIS OR LOSE IT ALLl: 27-2=0. Our 2A is THE bellwether, and ain't none finer: Islamic Reality. Our Founding Fathers on Church and State. PC=ZERO.