Thread: I think it's a hot topic anyway....

I think it's a hot topic anyway....

I know PayPal is prevalent, but I'm pretty sure anyone here would sign up for gpal.com. Used to be called gunpal.com.

Why are we financing anti-gun PayPal? When we take donations of membership payments, why are we giving a cut to those who want to see us wiped from the face of the earth?

I am in no way affiliated with gpal.com. I just wonder why so many gun-owners are sleeping with the enemy. If gpal.com were the only way to donate, I can't imagine anyone here who wouldn't sign up. PayPal sucks.

Gpal has been having...issues...of late with getting money to its intended recipient.

Odd, I've had narry a hitch...

Quote Originally Posted by ixtow View Post
    Why are we financing anti-gun PayPal?
    Probably for the same reason I use Frontier Airlines - they get the job done, and well.

I hear you, though, and think there ought to be a payment portal for all e-commerce so that people can use whatever financial service they choose. It's a computer thing...
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

1. There is still a LOT of concern about both G-Pal and the guy behind it, as well as some of his supporters and backers. He/they have a hard row to hoe to deal with the record they established with Gun-Pal. Perhaps, as tme pases, G-Pal will prove it's own reputation.

2. There is a great deal of shadenfreude available in using PayPal to support 2A issues. Many of us are suggesting the use of PayPal for just that reason.

stay safe.