• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I think it's a hot topic anyway....

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
I know PayPal is prevalent, but I'm pretty sure anyone here would sign up for gpal.com. Used to be called gunpal.com.

Why are we financing anti-gun PayPal? When we take donations of membership payments, why are we giving a cut to those who want to see us wiped from the face of the earth?

I am in no way affiliated with gpal.com. I just wonder why so many gun-owners are sleeping with the enemy. If gpal.com were the only way to donate, I can't imagine anyone here who wouldn't sign up. PayPal sucks.

Phssthpok

Gpal has been having...issues...of late with getting money to its intended recipient.

since9

Campaign Veteran
Why are we financing anti-gun PayPal?

Probably for the same reason I use Frontier Airlines - they get the job done, and well.

I hear you, though, and think there ought to be a payment portal for all e-commerce so that people can use whatever financial service they choose. It's a computer thing...

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
1. There is still a LOT of concern about both G-Pal and the guy behind it, as well as some of his supporters and backers. He/they have a hard row to hoe to deal with the record they established with Gun-Pal. Perhaps, as tme pases, G-Pal will prove it's own reputation.

2. There is a great deal of shadenfreude available in using PayPal to support 2A issues. Many of us are suggesting the use of PayPal for just that reason.

stay safe.