• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I almost destroyed my gun today.

CDT COX

What is this drill suppose to simulate? Seems to me like the targets would shoot you in the ass while you were walking backwards at tortoise speed.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
Ouch, that first kneel position got ya!
Did you notice the large plume from the barrel and a different at the first shot?

The brake looks pretty though, paint that baby like a flower since it is now shaped like one.

No imagine not having a brake, and the barrel looking like that and pulling shrapnel from your arm.

SsevenN

Ouch, that first kneel position got ya!
Did you notice the large plume from the barrel and a different at the first shot?

The brake looks pretty though, paint that baby like a flower since it is now shaped like one.

No imagine not having a brake, and the barrel looking like that and pulling shrapnel from your arm.

Haha yeah believe me I'm really dang lucky it -had- a brake.

When I was shooting - no I didn't notice anything different.

Once I watched it on film it was quite obvious though.

I actually felt my barrel hit the sand, and was thinking "no biggie", didn't realize I drove it so deep and will be extra careful forever more.