• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

P95 size question!

dedeye

I'm looking for a IWB holster for my P95 and was wondering from some of you guys with several guns. What gun is the same physical size as the Ruger P95?

vindicated

If you can find one that will fit a Ruger P94/97 (far more popular) it should fit. They are relatively the same size.

I had this same question a while ago, and I could not find any firearm with the same dimensions as the Ruger P-series pistols.

Blackhawk makes some CC holsters for the Ruger P95, and so does Fobus.

hrdware

If you can find one that will fit a Ruger P94/97 (far more popular) it should fit. They are relatively the same size.

I had this same question a while ago, and I could not find any firearm with the same dimensions as the Ruger P-series pistols.

Blackhawk makes some CC holsters for the Ruger P95, and so does Fobus.

Uncle Mikes makes them as well.

vindicated

That's actually good info. Hows the fit?

Also, I have a Fobus Roto for my P95 and with the screw all the way in, the retention still leaves something to be desired. But I have run with it, and hard, and it hasn't come out yet.

My next move is to make a custom leather one due to the lack of options available for the P95. I don't really care for Uncle Mikes holsters. But I haven't made it down to the leather shop to get some. There are lot's of youtube video's on how to make one. Most of the guys are dorks. But if you take your time and plan it out it should turn out nicely. I will post pics when I finally get around to making mine. ;)

Last edited: