Thread: open cary in thomasville nc

open cary in thomasville nc

went to thomasville this past sunday 1-24-11 alittle past 12pm.
    walked downtown a little bit but alittle cold oc'ed no problems.
    went to one resteraunt, Hu Nans was there for nearly hour no problems no stairs of any kind.
    tried to inside movie rental place, no go was stopped as i entered the the front door, sign on front door says no weapons conealed or otherwise. so i left
    went to several more places just to if any onee would stair, but nothing
    Thomasville and Denton NC for the most part are preatty good overall

Quote Originally Posted by traxis43196543 View Post
    went to thomasville this past sunday 1-24-11 alittle past 12pm.
    walked downtown a little bit but alittle cold oc'ed no problems.
    went to one resteraunt, Hu Nans was there for nearly hour no problems no stairs of any kind.
    tried to inside movie rental place, no go was stopped as i entered the the front door, sign on front door says no weapons conealed or otherwise. so i left
    went to several more places just to if any onee would stair, but nothing
    Thomasville and Denton NC for the most part are preatty good overall

Welcome Traxis.

An OC experience report is more appropriate for the OC experience Reports Thread (so I have been told). As well, if you did not know, there is a really great map where an OCer can update both positive and negative OC experiences allowing other OCers to see the 2A friendly businesses across the State and Country. Go to www.friendorfoe.org and enter the places you OC'd.

Although it seems to be down for mantenance now.
    Last edited by Northerner; 01-24-2011 at 11:09 AM. Reason: My mind types faster than my 2 fingers
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    Thomas Jefferson