• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

open cary in thomasville nc

traxis43196543

:lol: went to thomasville this past sunday 1-24-11 alittle past 12pm.
walked downtown a little bit but alittle cold oc'ed no problems.
went to one resteraunt, Hu Nans was there for nearly hour no problems no stairs of any kind.
tried to inside movie rental place, no go was stopped as i entered the the front door, sign on front door says no weapons conealed or otherwise. so i left
went to several more places just to if any onee would stair, but nothing
Thomasville and Denton NC for the most part are preatty good overall

Northerner

:lol: went to thomasville this past sunday 1-24-11 alittle past 12pm.
walked downtown a little bit but alittle cold oc'ed no problems.
went to one resteraunt, Hu Nans was there for nearly hour no problems no stairs of any kind.
tried to inside movie rental place, no go was stopped as i entered the the front door, sign on front door says no weapons conealed or otherwise. so i left
went to several more places just to if any onee would stair, but nothing
Thomasville and Denton NC for the most part are preatty good overall

Welcome Traxis.

An OC experience report is more appropriate for the OC experience Reports Thread (so I have been told). As well, if you did not know, there is a really great map where an OCer can update both positive and negative OC experiences allowing other OCers to see the 2A friendly businesses across the State and Country. Go to www.friendorfoe.org and enter the places you OC'd.

Although it seems to be down for mantenance now.

Last edited: