• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT: Would You Eat in This Restaurant?

amlevin

069_my_dung.jpg

If not there then this one is probably out of the question too:

070_poo_ping.jpg

And if your still hungry, this one is the last one in town as you leave:

073_phuket.jpg

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

I don't know...PHUKET sounds pretty tasty. I can picture it now, they are cooking my food and drop some of it on the floor, look down, say "phuket," pick it back up, and put it onto the plate to be served.

Last edited:

Tomas

Good friend of mine was born in Phuket... Great tourist and resort area. Lovely beaches. Some really lovely women - like my friend.

I'd eat there, but watch out for the spices! :eek:

sudden valley gunner

Although the transliteration into English is often humorous, (vice versa, some of our movies and titles are very humorous when translated into other languages). I would eat there, I love Asian cuisine.

And I would do so open carrying! There is this awesome Thai place in town that makes Thai style pad thai, and yes there is a big delicious difference and after eating that I have no Idea why they would ever Americanize that wonderful dish, but what you get at most restaurants is not the real deal.

Last edited: