Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WAVE'S New Anti Gun Video On You Tube

WAVE'S New Anti Gun Video On You Tube

Meet Wayne, this is the best WAVE can do, how creative, boy they is smart... On another note only 800 some views to date. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AzJR...layer_embedded
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

And they won't let anybody make any comments about the video. Wonder what they're afraid of. Hmmmm

JJC

the anti's want to take away our ability to defend ourselves, they want us to be at the mercy of armed criminals like this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0D78JtxmqI
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    And they won't let anybody make any comments about the video. Wonder what they're afraid of. Hmmmm

JJC
    they are afraid that people who are much smarter than them will post facts & make them look really dumb.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Do we also want to require a 'background check' on car sales?? We don't want someone with a history of DUIs or a suspended/revolked drivers license to buy a 2 ton killing machine with a high capacity gasoline feeding device....
    Lower the crime rate by lowering the criminal survival rate!
    When people say 'God Bless America' I'm sure He says, "I gave you Texas!"

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
    WAVE followers and their leader are mentally incompetent!
    They think that criminals will somehow abide by a new law when in fact they disregard laws all the time.
    Lets look at straw purchases, they are illegal, but the criminals are able to pay someone to purchase a firearm for them.

hey WAVE people, there is a facebook page where you have been invited on a continual basis to come speak your mind, there will be no editing of any posts in any discussion. Why are you refusing to discuss your points if they are so important to you?

Here is the page link http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wiscon...71607756203919 you can post anywhere on the wall, or join in on the discussion page at any time.
    Your leader Jeri has ignored numerous requests to civilly discuss ways to help us disarm the criminals without hindering the ability of a law abiding citizen to be able to defend themselves against these criminals.
    We refuse to take the position of being a victim, why don't you join us and stop living in fear?

McX
    i can clearly see why wayne couldnt pass the background check, he's a stick person!

The other thing you can do is make a response to the video, so when people search for it, they can see a rebuttal. WAVE won't be able to sensor you that way.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

The only thing resembling a fact in this video is the statement: "Approximately 80% of criminals get their guns from sources that don't do background checks." So they're saying approximately 20% of criminals are purchasing their guns legally.

Wait a minute, it's illegal for any "criminal" to own a gun, how could 20% of them be purchasing them legally?

Quote Originally Posted by Running Wolf View Post
    The only thing resembling a fact in this video is the statement: "Approximately 80% of criminals get their guns from sources that don't do background checks." So they're saying approximately 20% of criminals are purchasing their guns legally.

Wait a minute, it's illegal for any "criminal" to own a gun, how could 20% of them be purchasing them legally?

That means that most of us sell our firearms out of the trunks of our cars to just any criminal who happens along.

I find that most offensive.
    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 01-25-2011 at 11:46 AM.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    i can clearly see why wayne couldnt pass the background check, he's a stick person!
    With no hands/fingers to fill out the paper work at a gun store, not saying he would not just buy a weapon from a private individual. In Wisconsin private gun sales are legal between private individuals.

If I sell a weapon to a dealer, shouldn't a background check be done?

JJC

WOW, I am not sure what that video was supposed to do, but after watching it, I have to wonder if that is how stoners feel when they Cheech Up. I actually feel stupider for having to sit through that. I guess I should just give up all of my guns, and stop teaching people to defend themselves. What have I been doing with my life. All my Military training is worthless, and I never should have fought for the freedom to own a gun in the first place.

Wait............

Reality just set back in. Sorry bout that.
    I am Calico Jack,,,, And I approve this message!
    (Paid for by the blood of patriots, and Calico Jack Defense)
    Calico Jack Defense

Oh wait, I can buy guns over the internet??? Like have them go through the mail to my house? Can I download them? Oh cool!! What? they have to be shipped to a dealer who conducts a background check? oh.

idiots. No wonder they disabled comments.

Any thoughts of making a video of our own?
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Nik Clark of Wisconsin Carry inc. would be a tremendously effective personality to have on a youtube video. He is articulate, intelligent and sensible.

I am game to help make a video, I can film and edit free of charge of course..
    Calico Jack Defense

Quote Originally Posted by bluehighways View Post
    Nik Clark of Wisconsin Carry inc. would be a tremendously effective personality to have on a youtube video. He is articulate, intelligent and sensible.
    Or you can have me. Some say I look like Cannon.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MV5BMTI4NzI2NDM1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDIxNDI2._V1._SX450_SY306_.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	5051  
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoJack10 View Post
    I am game to help make a video, I can film and edit free of charge of course..
    we should do a short movie ( public service announcement ) a girl walking to her car, in a dark mall parking lot, late at night. she knows she is being followed, starts walking faster to her car, it's not too far away, but the 3 thugs are gaining on her, she can hear their foot steps getting closer closer, now the car is only 25 feet away, almost there, she puts her hand in her purse as if she is getting her keys. then you hear...YO, BI_ _H, We gonna have a little fun with you tonight, the 3 men corner on all 3 sides her back is tight up next to her car, she is trapped , one of the thugs pulls a knife..says to her...Give us whats in your purse HO or we gonna cut you....she has not time to call 911 , does not dare scream for help..instead feeling as if her life is nearing an end...she decides to fight them & produces a pistol , aims it at the thug with the Knife..orders them to leave or she will shoot all of them..they put up their hands, drop the knife and back way slowly at first, then they run away. She then, sighs & says to her self, thank god I conceal carry, I could have been raped or worse dead.......END PSA

i VOLUNTEER TO PLAY ONE OF THE BAD GUYS.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 01-25-2011 at 11:08 PM.

That is a good idea, but it is very similar to the Crimson Trace and Taurus Judge commercials, it has been kinda done to death. Just like the someone breaking into your house thing. I would think that if we were to do this we would have to find a public place and do a resturant, or a store front or something. As the big fear is nutcases doing things in public, I think it would bennefit us to do something like that in a "Public Place" and have someone do a mock news interview or something.

I mean the kind of things that grab peoples attention and wont let go. Just because there are a lot of commercials where people just talk. Kinda like they do in the gun free zone commercial, without the humor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7pGt_O1uM8

I would probably be willing to play a bad guy too, since I look like a "Dirty Biker"

Then again, if we could do this with all voulenteers, I am betting that we could do a series of PSA's. I could even write the scripts, not that my grammer is all that great, but I am sure I could get someone to help with that part.
    Last edited by CalicoJack10; 01-25-2011 at 11:51 PM.
    Calico Jack Defense

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoJack10 View Post
    That is a good idea, but it is very similar to the Crimson Trace and Taurus Judge commercials, it has been kinda done to death. Just like the someone breaking into your house thing. I would think that if we were to do this we would have to find a public place and do a resturant, or a store front or something. As the big fear is nutcases doing things in public, I think it would bennefit us to do something like that in a "Public Place" and have someone do a mock news interview or something.

I mean the kind of things that grab peoples attention and wont let go. Just because there are a lot of commercials where people just talk. Kinda like they do in the gun free zone commercial, without the humor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7pGt_O1uM8

I would probably be willing to play a bad guy too, since I look like a "Dirty Biker"

Then again, if we could do this with all voulenteers, I am betting that we could do a series of PSA's. I could even write the scripts, not that my grammer is all that great, but I am sure I could get someone to help with that part.
    WELL,Count me in if & when you need an actor. i am 6'6" 300 pounds, picture the terminator with a gut...that's me.lol
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 01-25-2011 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    we should do a short movie ( public service announcement ) a girl walking to her car, in a dark mall parking lot, late at night. she knows she is being followed, starts walking faster to her car, it's not too far away, but the 3 thugs are gaining on her, she can hear their foot steps getting closer closer, now the car is only 25 feet away, almost there, she puts her hand in her purse as if she is getting her keys. then you hear...YO, BI_ _H, We gonna have a little fun with you tonight, the 3 men corner on all 3 sides her back is tight up next to her car, she is trapped , one of the thugs pulls a knife..says to her...Give us whats in your purse HO or we gonna cut you....she has not time to call 911 , does not dare scream for help..instead feeling as if her life is nearing an end...she decides to fight them & produces a pistol , aims it at the thug with the Knife..orders them to leave or she will shoot all of them..they put up their hands, drop the knife and back way slowly at first, then they run away. She then, sighs & says to her self, thank god I conceal carry, I could have been raped or worse dead.......END PSA

i VOLUNTEER TO PLAY ONE OF THE BAD GUYS.

A couple other ideas for videos. One would be a woman protecting her child from a carjacker after she just secured the little one into the car.

Another could be a video showing an unarmed perp breaking into a home and confronting an unarmed female occupant who is caught alone. This could be followed up with the same setting but this time a perp armed with a handgun breaking in and meeting up with a female who is armed and ready with a firearm. The question here is that, would you rather your wife or daughter go fist vs fist against a strong young male assailant, or have your loved one go firearm vs firearm where the odds are much more equalized or even in her favor due to her knowing the intruder is breaking in and being set and ready for him? An elderly person or couple or an ill person could substitute just as well for the lone female in that scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post

JJC
    this!

Quote Originally Posted by MK View Post
    A couple other ideas for videos. One would be a woman protecting her child from a carjacker after she just secured the little one into the car.

Another could be a video showing an unarmed perp breaking into a home and confronting an unarmed female occupant who is caught alone. This could be followed up with the same setting but this time a perp armed with a handgun breaking in and meeting up with a female who is armed and ready with a firearm. The question here is that, would you rather your wife or daughter go fist vs fist against a strong young male assailant, or have your loved one go firearm vs firearm where the odds are much more equalized or even in her favor due to her knowing the intruder is breaking in and being set and ready for him? An elderly person or couple or an ill person could substitute just as well for the lone female in that scenario.
    How about a skinny nerdy guy walking to his car in the dark parking lot, with 3 FEMALE thugs stalking him. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    How about a skinny nerdy guy walking to his car in the dark parking lot, with 3 FEMALE thugs stalking him. lol
    I think this idea is the best one I have heard yet, but with such a short discription it starts like something that has noghtin to do with firearms at all.
    Calico Jack Defense

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast