Thread: No OC in LA

Banned

No OC in LA

The people of that state deserve everything they get. They keep electing and allowing liberals to control every part of their life while running up a massive budget deficit and and allowing illegal immigrants to overrun the state. Why the hell anyone still lives there I have no idea.

That fence there wanting at the Mexican border should keep running up California. Let them have there own country.

Quote Originally Posted by Vmaxx View Post
    That fence there wanting at the Mexican border should keep running up California. Let them have there own country.
    I lived there in the 70's and a little in the early 80's

it just does not seem like the same state from all the garbage is hear and read

I always thought I wanted to retire out there, now I don't even want to visit
    When Guns are OUTLAWED, Ill be an OUTLAW
    American Tactical Imports C45 45 AP
    S&W sigma 40 Cal
    Bersa 380 Thunder Plus
    Hi point C9 9mm
    Chiappa 1911-22 Semi-Auto .22 LR

Im not a lawyer, but I did play a Klingon once at Universal Studios

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vmaxx View Post
    That's an idea worth repeating.

Unloaded open carry is nothing more than a tyrannical, even treasonous joke, and a form of 1st amendment activism.

I hope it gets banned in California, because then the pretend right to carry there will be gone, making lawsuits to restore rights to the state all the more potent in the eyes of the SCOTUS.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.