• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

No OC in LA

detroit_fan

The people of that state deserve everything they get. They keep electing and allowing liberals to control every part of their life while running up a massive budget deficit and and allowing illegal immigrants to overrun the state. Why the hell anyone still lives there I have no idea.

Onnie

That fence there wanting at the Mexican border should keep running up California. Let them have there own country.

I lived there in the 70's and a little in the early 80's

it just does not seem like the same state from all the garbage is hear and read

I always thought I wanted to retire out there, now I don't even want to visit

Michigander

Unloaded open carry is nothing more than a tyrannical, even treasonous joke, and a form of 1st amendment activism.

I hope it gets banned in California, because then the pretend right to carry there will be gone, making lawsuits to restore rights to the state all the more potent in the eyes of the SCOTUS.