Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama the Gun Salesman Again

Obama the Gun Salesman Again

If the President mentions anything about firearm and magazine limitations, get ready for a hugh sales spike.

NBC and MSNBC been pushing this issue. They have put forth Lautenberg and McCarthy as powerful members of congress rather than the legislatively ineffective ghouls they are.

http://openchannel.msnbc.msn.com/_ne...union#comments

http://www.neontommy.com/news/2011/0...standoff-heats
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Fantastic. Just as I am about to get some money back, I [probably] won't be able to spend it!
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Remember, the conservative republican tea party people own the Congress, no Anti gun legislation will pass the Congress.

All that will happen is besides the already Millions & Millions of guns, Hundreds of Millions of rounds of Ammunition, Millions of High Capacity Magazines that have been sold since Obama announced his run for President, more people will continue to buy EBR's, Glocks, Millions of rounds of Ammo & Millions of High Capacity magazines at an amazing rate, driving the US economy. Obama & the Anti's have been cutting their own throats & have succeeded in doing the thing they hate the most..seeing more and more guns sold to Americans. Everytime the President Opens his big mouth on Guns..a Million new guns fly off the shelves.

Now the Market has been so super saturated with New guns, High capacity Magazines & Ammunition any ban on this or that would be pointless.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 01-25-2011 at 01:13 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Isn't Cheney the "Responsible Sportsman" that shot his best friend in the face? (That is a serious question)

As far as me, I stay stocked up on high cap mags, and ammo. Not to mention tons of parts that would fall under a Clinton Type ban. Every month I order up another mag or 2, if for no other reason than it is easier to have extra mags than it is to fix broken ones on the range. I keep about 30 of the AR mags running around, cause those go fast.

But just out of curiosity, how is it that the idea of banning the transfer of Hi-Caps is going to work? Are they going to go out and print serial numbers on all of the high caps in the US. That is one HE77 of a door to door campaign. Maybe they can do that during the Census.

Seems to me that this is just a bunch of over paid politicians reminding us that if they ever get into power again, they will oppress us just like they did in 94.
    I am Calico Jack,,,, And I approve this message!
    (Paid for by the blood of patriots, and Calico Jack Defense)
    Calico Jack Defense

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoJack10 View Post
    Isn't Cheney the "Responsible Sportsman" that shot his best friend in the face? (That is a serious question)

As far as me, I stay stocked up on high cap mags, and ammo. Not to mention tons of parts that would fall under a Clinton Type ban. Every month I order up another mag or 2, if for no other reason than it is easier to have extra mags than it is to fix broken ones on the range. I keep about 30 of the AR mags running around, cause those go fast.

But just out of curiosity, how is it that the idea of banning the transfer of Hi-Caps is going to work? Are they going to go out and print serial numbers on all of the high caps in the US. That is one HE77 of a door to door campaign. Maybe they can do that during the Census.

Seems to me that this is just a bunch of over paid politicians reminding us that if they ever get into power again, they will oppress us just like they did in 94.
    lol. I have MORE than enough ( over 100 ) 30 rounders here for the AR15 & a dozen 17 rounds for the Glock plus my ammo fort is stacked deep. lol
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

McX
    hey ever since that guy took office i've been in a buying mood, and not in relation to buying the crap he is shoveling though.

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    hey ever since that guy took office i've been in a buying mood, and not in relation to buying the crap he is shoveling though.
    +1!

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

McX
    i'd watch the address, but i've been sold a load of crap, and been lied to enough as of late, i'll probably go to bed, as tomorrow i have to meet with my accountant, to file my corp. and personal taxes, as well as quarterly sales taxes, to feed the King's dreams.

LOL, I think it's funny people are hoarding hi-cap mags. If we let the antis EVER get in that position again, the bans won't be gentle like before. They will have no sunset clause or grandfathering! Possession of even one hi-cap magazine will have you serving the same prision time as a kilo of cocaine. The antis will not make that mistake again. " Crimestoppers" will be ringing 24/7 with people reporting anyone they know is a shooter with banned items, hoping to cash in on anonymous reward money.

As usual... not one mention of gun control.

Chalk another one up for the media creating a story out of thin air.
    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 01-25-2011 at 10:14 PM.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

He's just stimulating the economy

In China.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoJack10 View Post

I feel awesome quoting myself. +1000 cool points. lol
    I am Calico Jack,,,, And I approve this message!
    (Paid for by the blood of patriots, and Calico Jack Defense)
    Calico Jack Defense

Centurion
    And after you polish his crap all you have is POLISHED CRAP!

McX
    we should be recognized for our efforts to stimulate the economy, abide by the laws, and provde a safer environment for all Americans!

Quote Originally Posted by Mas49.56 View Post
    LOL, I think it's funny people are hoarding hi-cap mags. If we let the antis EVER get in that position again, the bans won't be gentle like before. They will have no sunset clause or grandfathering! Possession of even one hi-cap magazine will have you serving the same prision time as a kilo of cocaine. The antis will not make that mistake again. " Crimestoppers" will be ringing 24/7 with people reporting anyone they know is a shooter with banned items, hoping to cash in on anonymous reward money.
    LOL By this time, the 2nd ARMED revolution will already have begun > Prisons will be empty > crimestoppers will be out of order & the ARMED to the teeth American people WOULD BE be taking their country back. ok, at least the Americans that are not dumbed down LOST sheep...Any REAL American would not allow what you are describing to ever take place & any American that thinks waiting for the courts or the legislation to decide on the legality of such a future Totalitarian gun & magazine ban you are talking about would be a very DUMBED down Sheeple.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 01-26-2011 at 10:47 AM.

McX
    Glock i've never seen you need a reason to buy your goodies!

added on edit: PS- Gun store called me, Chromie is in!
    Last edited by McX; 01-26-2011 at 12:34 PM.

Glock i've never seen you need a reason to buy your goodies!

added on edit: PS- Gun store called me, Chromie is in!
    lol, I buy my goodies because I can. Chromie ?????? do tell

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    lol, I buy my goodies because I can. Chromie ?????? do tell
    Chromie, as in Chromie dont play that. or Chromie dont clown.
    http://www.sniperworld.com/item/1637...45_Pistol.aspx

HI CAP Mags

Glad to see that somebody has lot's of HI CAP mags.

I used to, but lost all my mags and ammo when my canoe tipped over on an outing.

Can't afford to purchase more.

JJC
    Last edited by JJC; 01-26-2011 at 01:20 PM.

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post

I used to, but lost all my mags and ammo when my canoe tipped over on an outing.

JJC
    yeah, the gun store just called me back, it seems aliens came in and cleaned them out, and poor Chromie is gone!

Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post

JJC
    There's gotta be a place to rent scuba gear....

yeah, the gun store just called me back, it seems aliens came in and cleaned them out, and poor Chromie is gone!
    Told ya it was aliens !!!

LR Yote
    *NOTE: No Longer under the tyranny of Milwaukee County.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw

Quote Originally Posted by icepik View Post
    There's gotta be a place to rent scuba gear....
    Lake Mich is deep ...

Chromie, as in Chromie dont play that. or Chromie dont clown.
    http://www.sniperworld.com/item/1637...45_Pistol.aspx
    Welcome to the .45ACP world brother.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast