• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obama the Gun Salesman Again

M

McX

Glad to see that somebody has lot's of HI CAP mags.

I used to, but lost all my mags and ammo when my canoe tipped over on an outing.

Can't afford to purchase more.

JJC

yeah, the gun store just called me back, it seems aliens came in and cleaned them out, and poor Chromie is gone!

Mas49.56

LOL By this time, the 2nd ARMED revolution will already have begun > Prisons will be empty > crimestoppers will be out of order & the ARMED to the teeth American people WOULD BE be taking their country back. ok, at least the Americans that are not dumbed down LOST sheep...Any REAL American would not allow what you are describing to ever take place & any American that thinks waiting for the courts or the legislation to decide on the legality of such a future Totalitarian gun & magazine ban you are talking about would be a very DUMBED down Sheeple.

I hope their are enough of us!:D I just hate seeing so much apathy in the world today. That's why I love this board so much, there are some true Americans here that won't take it lying down.

protias

I hope their are enough of us!:D I just hate seeing so much apathy in the world today. That's why I love this board so much, there are some true Americans here that won't take it lying down.
Somewhere above 300 millions firearms and 80-130 million gun owners and of course, an armed revolt would be the absolute last resort.

Big Dipper

yeah, the gun store just called me back, it seems aliens came in and cleaned them out, and poor Chromie is gone!

OMG! Say it isn't so.

I thought that problem was just in the border states down South (per the ATF)! Now it's happening up here in the Great North too?

;-)

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Somewhere above 300 millions firearms and 80-130 million gun owners and of course, an armed revolt would be the absolute last resort.

Yes, I agree. A last resort . That tree of Liberty is getting mighty dry been 230+ years since it's most recent watering. I thought I read something from Jefferson that it needs to be refreshed from time to time, with some fluid belonging to tyrants & Patriots. sleep population, keep sleeping.

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

uhm...
Forgive my ignorance. But.

If you can muster enough numbers to start a revolution wouldn't it be prudent to just unite them all to vote every single person out of office? Then start over with guys who know we will not let them make a career out of politics?

From a tactical stand point I think that would be a far superior strategy to standing tall against Armour with air support.

hardballer

An armed resistance will suffer huge casualties. Perhaps even be defeated.

It should only be considered after every other possible avenue has been exhausted... By that time it will likely be too late.

protias

uhm...
Forgive my ignorance. But.

If you can muster enough numbers to start a revolution wouldn't it be prudent to just unite them all to vote every single person out of office? Then start over with guys who know we will not let them make a career out of politics?

From a tactical stand point I think that would be a far superior strategy to standing tall against Armour with air support.

That is the second step. First step is to write your legislators.

An armed resistance will suffer huge casualties. Perhaps even be defeated.

It should only be considered after every other possible avenue has been exhausted... By that time it will likely be too late.

Many believed it during the first revolution that the war could not be won against England. I just watched a documentary and they said the British soldiers had a good 6x as much experience as the colonists.

I am not advocating a revolution by any means, I am just stating the facts.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
I am also not advocating a revolution by any means ( at this time) but if the time did come to RESET the country by force of arms. The well armed people greatly & vastly out number the combined Gobernment forces by a ratio of 300 citizens to 1 ( US military & police ) 300 to 1 is an impossible ratio to beat. Even with all the uber cool toys big brother has at his disposal. I hope it never happens..but I think it will & sooner than later.

Last edited:

hardballer

I am also not advocating a revolution by any means ( at this time) but if the time did come to RESET the country by force of arms. The well armed people greatly & vastly out number the combined Gobernment forces by a ratio of 300 citizens to 1 ( US military & police ) 300 to 1 is an impossible ratio to beat. Even with all the uber cool toys big brother has at his disposal. I hope it never happens..but I think it will & sooner than later.

Yup!

M

McX

revolution?! bunch of God damn hippies! where's my gun? get the dogs, get the water cannons!

revolution, no i just find the government revolting.

M

McX

Welcome to the .45ACP world brother. :D

well, it was either buy one, or get you guys to run alot slower, so i could catch up with you, and snatch your firearm(s). gun store didnt give me a senior discount either!

LR Yote 312

In Case anyone isnt paying attention...
We ARE in the middle of a Revolution!!!!

Nothing says it has to be violent.
Didnt we just get rid of a bunch of dead weight in the
Senate and Congress??

Over the next couple years we get to get rid some more of the dead weight in the Senate and Congress.
Not to mention the dead weight in the White House.

LR Yote

Last edited:

LR Yote 312

well, it was either buy one, or get you guys to run alot slower, so i could catch up with you, and snatch your firearm(s). gun store didnt give me a senior discount either!

Thats because you forgot to show your AARP card.

Armed And Really Pissed.

LR Yote

Last edited: