• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obama the Gun Salesman Again

Flipper

Campaign Veteran

protias

Fantastic. Just as I am about to get some money back, I [probably] won't be able to spend it! :banghead:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Remember, the conservative republican tea party people own the Congress, no Anti gun legislation will pass the Congress.

All that will happen is besides the already Millions & Millions of guns, Hundreds of Millions of rounds of Ammunition, Millions of High Capacity Magazines that have been sold since Obama announced his run for President, more people will continue to buy EBR's, Glocks, Millions of rounds of Ammo & Millions of High Capacity magazines at an amazing rate, driving the US economy. Obama & the Anti's have been cutting their own throats & have succeeded in doing the thing they hate the most..seeing more and more guns sold to Americans. Everytime the President Opens his big mouth on Guns..a Million new guns fly off the shelves.

Now the Market has been so super saturated with New guns, High capacity Magazines & Ammunition any ban on this or that would be pointless.

Last edited:

CalicoJack10

Isn't Cheney the "Responsible Sportsman" that shot his best friend in the face? (That is a serious question)

As far as me, I stay stocked up on high cap mags, and ammo. Not to mention tons of parts that would fall under a Clinton Type ban. Every month I order up another mag or 2, if for no other reason than it is easier to have extra mags than it is to fix broken ones on the range. I keep about 30 of the AR mags running around, cause those go fast.

But just out of curiosity, how is it that the idea of banning the transfer of Hi-Caps is going to work? Are they going to go out and print serial numbers on all of the high caps in the US. That is one HE77 of a door to door campaign. Maybe they can do that during the Census.

Seems to me that this is just a bunch of over paid politicians reminding us that if they ever get into power again, they will oppress us just like they did in 94.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Isn't Cheney the "Responsible Sportsman" that shot his best friend in the face? (That is a serious question)

As far as me, I stay stocked up on high cap mags, and ammo. Not to mention tons of parts that would fall under a Clinton Type ban. Every month I order up another mag or 2, if for no other reason than it is easier to have extra mags than it is to fix broken ones on the range. I keep about 30 of the AR mags running around, cause those go fast.

But just out of curiosity, how is it that the idea of banning the transfer of Hi-Caps is going to work? Are they going to go out and print serial numbers on all of the high caps in the US. That is one HE77 of a door to door campaign. Maybe they can do that during the Census.

Seems to me that this is just a bunch of over paid politicians reminding us that if they ever get into power again, they will oppress us just like they did in 94.

lol. I have MORE than enough ( over 100 ) 30 rounders here for the AR15 & a dozen 17 rounds for the Glock plus my ammo fort is stacked deep. lol

M

McX

hey ever since that guy took office i've been in a buying mood, and not in relation to buying the crap he is shoveling though.

M

McX

i'd watch the address, but i've been sold a load of crap, and been lied to enough as of late, i'll probably go to bed, as tomorrow i have to meet with my accountant, to file my corp. and personal taxes, as well as quarterly sales taxes, to feed the King's dreams.

Mas49.56

LOL, I think it's funny people are hoarding hi-cap mags. If we let the antis EVER get in that position again, the bans won't be gentle like before. They will have no sunset clause or grandfathering! Possession of even one hi-cap magazine will have you serving the same prision time as a kilo of cocaine. The antis will not make that mistake again. " Crimestoppers" will be ringing 24/7 with people reporting anyone they know is a shooter with banned items, hoping to cash in on anonymous reward money.

HandyHamlet

As usual... not one mention of gun control.

Chalk another one up for the media creating a story out of thin air.

Last edited:

CalicoJack10

I feel awesome quoting myself. +1000 cool points. lol

M

McX

we should be recognized for our efforts to stimulate the economy, abide by the laws, and provde a safer environment for all Americans!

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
LOL, I think it's funny people are hoarding hi-cap mags. If we let the antis EVER get in that position again, the bans won't be gentle like before. They will have no sunset clause or grandfathering! Possession of even one hi-cap magazine will have you serving the same prision time as a kilo of cocaine. The antis will not make that mistake again. " Crimestoppers" will be ringing 24/7 with people reporting anyone they know is a shooter with banned items, hoping to cash in on anonymous reward money.

LOL By this time, the 2nd ARMED revolution will already have begun > Prisons will be empty > crimestoppers will be out of order & the ARMED to the teeth American people WOULD BE be taking their country back. ok, at least the Americans that are not dumbed down LOST sheep...Any REAL American would not allow what you are describing to ever take place & any American that thinks waiting for the courts or the legislation to decide on the legality of such a future Totalitarian gun & magazine ban you are talking about would be a very DUMBED down Sheeple.

Last edited:
M

McX

Glock i've never seen you need a reason to buy your goodies!

added on edit: PS- Gun store called me, Chromie is in!

Last edited:

JJC

HI CAP Mags

Glad to see that somebody has lot's of HI CAP mags.

I used to, but lost all my mags and ammo when my canoe tipped over on an outing.

Can't afford to purchase more.

JJC

Last edited: