Thread: Obama's Gun Grab

McX

Obama's Gun Grab

Today being discussed on talk radio: Obama's anticipated gun grab/ victim disarmament, supposed to be mentioned in his coming State of the Union address to be televised tonight. Citing the recent spate of shootings, and in opposition to the Supreme Court, to the point where 2 Justices will not attend the address. Time will tell.

And the people, fearing its government, is buying arms to protect themselves from criminals.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

I will be watching tonight.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

This should be a petty good clue as to where he is going to go. This guy is the intern who is credited with saving Rep. Gifford's life and was invited by the First Lady

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thetic...arizona-lawmak
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    ... Citing the recent spate of shootings, and in opposition to the Supreme Court, to the point where 2 Justices will not attend the address. Time will tell.
    Actually it's three Justices not attending. Three of the conservatives. Roberts is only attending because the of a tribute message given about the federal judge killed in Tucson.

McX
    i guess he decided to pencil out any speech comments or ideas for going after the 2nd amendment rights, he's too buisy trying to sell his spending spree. probably figured he's made enough people mad, and against him and his ideas, he didnt need to add another segment of the population to those against him. yep, he's a lawyer, and it shows.

i guess he decided to pencil out any speech comments or ideas for going after the 2nd amendment rights, he's too buisy trying to sell his spending spree. probably figured he's made enough people mad, and against him and his ideas, he didnt need to add another segment of the population to those against him. yep, he's a lawyer, and it shows.
    He could also try to do it "more secretly."
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

He told "Tingle" Matthews of MSNBC that he is planning a separate gun control speech. This will ensure continued high sales of firearms, accessories and ammunition. Maybe it is part of his economic stimulus plan. Maybe it's just an attempt to shut up NBC/MSNBC. It has become the firearm control advocacy network.

If Obama does make such a speech he will mobilize 2nd Admendment supporters like nothing has done before. This is not 1994. He will also ensure his defeat in 2012. No one gives a ratz azz anymore that Mrs. Brady and Mrs. McCarthy had a tragedy 30 years and nearly 20 years ago respectively. They both have profited from it. Hell, the guy that shot Brady is walking around the streets.

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/C...1/26/id/383940

btw: guess as to the "speech" date: March 30, the 30th anniversary of the attempt on Reagan's life and the wounding of Brady. If the speech occurs on this date would Obama focus on the shooters like Hinckley being mentally unstable, or blame the firearm? I personally think it was Jodie Foster's fault.
    Last edited by Flipper; 01-26-2011 at 10:42 AM.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper View Post
    He told "Tingle" Matthews of MSNBC that he is planning a separate gun control speech. This will ensure continued high sales of firearms, accessories and ammunition. Maybe it is part of his economic stimulus plan. Maybe it's just an attempt to shut up NBC/MSNBC. It has become the firearm control advocacy network.

If Obama does make such a speech he will mobilize 2nd Admendment supporters like nothing has done before. This is not 1994. He will also ensure his defeat in 2012. No one gives a ratz azz anymore that Mrs. Brady and Mrs. McCarthy had a tragedy 30 years and nearly 20 years ago respectively. They both have profited from it. Hell, the guy that shot Brady is walking around the streets.

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/C...1/26/id/383940

btw: guess as to the "speech" date: March 30, the 30th anniversary of the attempt on Reagan's life and the wounding of Brady. If the speech occurs on this date would Obama focus on the shooters like Hinckley being mentally unstable, or blame the firearm? I personally think it was Jodie Foster's fault.
    it is amazing; he's the first President in history to seek equality, he wants everyone to hate him equally!

it is amazing; he's the first President in history to seek equality, he wants everyone to hate him equally!
    All I know is I had a perfectly good job before that Clown took office.

It wasnt enough for him to take my job away from me and now
    he wants my guns too ??

Well,..... He cant have'em !!!!

LR Yote
    Last edited by LR Yote 312; 01-27-2011 at 09:10 AM.
    *NOTE: No Longer under the tyranny of Milwaukee County.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw