• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Rep. Trent Franks AZ Interview

Northerner

Typical Left Media, especially MSNBC. I would believe Lawrence O’Donnell, representing the Media, is not impartial, has an agenda, and with the the ulitmate solution of getting rid of ALL guns (including the police, civilians, military assumed, etc.) was answered with, "Don't be silly..."

If I was Trent Franks (Rep-AZ) I would have the producer on the phone lickity-split ripping him a new one. That was a trap interview and I would hope Franks knew that going in to it.