• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone up in sonoma county OCing?

Boamedt

Hey im from sonoma county and have not noticed many people at all OCing here, any one here want to get a meet up going on?

r1man

Theres A guy I met At an Open Carry event in Sacramento. He Came all the Way From Santa Rosa to meet with us. He's A really Nice Guy and Probably would Like to Meet up with you.

Boamedt

Haha that was me! Just tryin to get the word out b4 I schedual anything. I will see u at the next month sac meet

MudCamper

Founder's Club Member
I'm in Sonoma County, but I have been laying low (not OCing in incorporated territory) until the heavy hitters (Gura, Kilmer, CGF) secure and define "carry" in the courts.

jufam44

Where and when?

I'd be happy to make my way up to Travis, or if you would like triggernometry you can make your way down here. When is a good time?

Triggernometry

yeah either or. Maybe there will be some others interested by then. I know norcal open carry is gonna have a get together in vacaville on the july 2 too. exact location is tba

AFMedic0307

i realize this post is not a few months old, hopefully someone will see this. Im a new member, I live in Sonoma CO, and will OC sometimes if its hunting season and im out walking the dog in the vineyards. but have been tooo nervous to OC in an incorporated area, i would love to be part of an OC Sonoma Club. if you guys are still working on getting this together.

Let me know