• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I recommend a movement to strip the First Class permit exemption from the UFA

david.ross

Clearly Philadelphia doesn't deserve the exemption for permits since they're constantly attempting to abort our state rights. Those rights also cover the legislation which our legislators put in to place decades ago in regards to complete state preemption of firearms.

I recommend a movement be started to strip the amendment out to require a permit to carry in a city of first class.

In the upper right hand corner you can find your senator.
http://www.legis.state.pa.us/

I'm going to get together with other groups and organizations and see if they'll help start a movement.

<I'm going to expand on this post>

aadvark

insane.kangaroo:

Agreed..., Philadelphia DOES NOT Deserve The Protections of 18 Pa.C.S. 6108.

aadvark

Last edited: