• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hit the Poll in this article

detroit_fan

I'm all for these bills- eliminating pfz's, ending registration and pp, ending gun boards and the constitutional carry march that's being planned, but I just have a hard time believing rick snyder would sign any of them even if they pass the legislature. He has not exactly been vocal about 2A support. Hopefully i'm proved wrong.

I did vote int the poll, were getting our asses kicked in it though.

lil_freak_66

we got 45% of the vote so far,i wouldnt say thats too bad.

I think alot of what is helping to sway public opinion is us commenting on the news stories saying open carry is already allowed there,and the bill only will make those unconcealed firearms lawful to be concealed,i know me and the OP have been hitting up WZZM and have swayed a few people that we know of.