• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Newbe

Kahrboy40

New to the site. I can't remember the last time I sat at the pc all day, just couldn't pull my self away from here. Alot of great posts, info, and thought provoking ideas.
The professionalism is 99%.
I've been cc for a couple of years and can see the pros and cons of each but I think it's time to test the waters with oc.
You'll probably see a few questions, things I haven't been able to find on my own yet.
I'd also like to recommend an oc place for one of the lunches.
The Beach Cafe, s/w corner of Jones and Robindale. They do the catering at Front Sight and will be setting up a trailer this year on the ranges.
Owner Robyn gave me the ok to promote this here. Said, bringem on.
Thanks all for all your posts.