• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Constitutional Carry economic benefit to Wisconsin: $571 MILLION annually

phred

A reader can obviously draw the correct conclusions from the statistics and graphs provided. The more that law-abiding citizens have the ability to carry firearms as well as more conveniently carry them, the more of a reduction of violent crime. And the converse is also true.

Crime costs money. Reduce crime - save money.

Emailed to my legislators with a nice little note. It's getting to be like we're kind of "pen-pals".

Last edited:

Running Wolf

Campaign Veteran
This is certainly good info to provide to those legislators that want to focus on the economy before carry legislation. Here's an opportunity for them to kill two birds with one stone.

M

McX

so who do i send the bill to for the crimes i personally prevent by carrying?

LR Yote 312

so who do i send the bill to for the crimes i personally prevent by carrying?

Just apply it to your property tax...
Just like they did/do for the lottery credit.

In your case you would multiply it by 2 as the County and City
you own your business and residence are the same.

LR Yote

JerryD

I sent it to Senator Luther Olsen and assemblywoman Joan Ballweg last night both republicaans but Olsen is definitely a rino not so sure about Ballweg.

springfield 1911

Founder's Club Member
I've been watching the news and Wi. Is going to be a battle ground state In 2012,
And the tea party is going to play a big part in that election, that being said the Republicans who spoke at the tea parties looking for support running on less taxes, less government And the right to conceal carry without a permit system a change made in the Republican platfom, To stray from this will cost the republican party in 2012 for it will show to the tea party that the word of the party is just that And it's the republicans party to lose all that they have gained.

protias

Bump for anyone who hasn't seen this. Please contact your reps again with the benefits of carrying in WI.

XDFDE45

dayum.jpg