• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Business's that welcome Open Carry

paul@paul-fisher.com

It appears that the majority of those who replied on this thread NEVER read the OP.

McX - Do you serve alcohal in your shop? Never mind. Let me ask it another way. Do you have a Class B Liquor license?

Everyone Else - Do any of the business's that you listed have a Class B Liquor license?

Well then, maybe the OP should change the title?

xd40 neenah

Fleet Farm's reply to my inquiry about OC

Can you post this document?

Dear Customer:

Thank you for being our customer and for taking the time to send us an e-mail via our website. Let me assure you that we at Mills Fleet Farm are most interested in and concerned about customer satisfaction.

In your e-mail, you inquired as to what Mills Fleet Farm's policy is in regards to our retail stores and the open carry law for firearms. Please be advised that Mills Fleet Farm follows all state laws regarding the open carry of firearms.

At Mills Fleet Farm we value you as a customer. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.

MILLS FLEET FARM

Chad,
Regional Manager

xd40arff

Dear Customer:

Thank you for being our customer and for taking the time to send us an e-mail via our website. Let me assure you that we at Mills Fleet Farm are most interested in and concerned about customer satisfaction.

In your e-mail, you inquired as to what Mills Fleet Farm's policy is in regards to our retail stores and the open carry law for firearms. Please be advised that Mills Fleet Farm follows all state laws regarding the open carry of firearms.

At Mills Fleet Farm we value you as a customer. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.

MILLS FLEET FARM

Chad,
Regional Manager

You should forward that e-mail over to Blain's FF

MKEgal

I was in both Landmark Credit Union & Wells Fargo today, armed, with no problem.

In fact, I had a nice discussion about OC with the WF gal as she was setting up my new account... thanks to Brookfield. (Told her the check was from my lawyer, she asked if I was in a car crash, & it went from there.)

Despite the dire predictions of certain anti-rights groups & judges, nobody in either bank showed the slightest concern.

Last edited:

xd40 neenah

You should forward that e-mail over to Blain's FF

As mentioned in other threads, Fleet Farm and Blains F&F are owned seperatly. I will however forward the reply to see what I get and will post the reply. I am not sure why these stores insist on being vulnerable. :question:

paul@paul-fisher.com

As mentioned in other threads, Fleet Farm and Blains F&F are owned seperatly. I will however forward the reply to see what I get and will post the reply. I am not sure why these stores insist on being vulnerable. :question:

I think that was his point. Blain's direct competitor 'follows state law'.