• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Business's that welcome Open Carry

BrewTownBagger

I thought it would be good to list business's, especially restuarants that serve alcohol that are OC friendly. It should make it easier for people who are out n about to find a place to go for lunch or dinner without wondering if they can bring their firearm with them or not.

Today I was out for lunch at Chancery in Wauwatosa and was welcomed with open arms along with Champps in Brookfield.

M

McX

Mechanix LTD. 1626/1628 Douglas Ave. Racine....................or so i have heard.

M

McX

i'ts more than a job, it's a damn adventure; keeping the beautiful people's cars running, and giving them hats to keep them beautiful, and in style too!

BrewTownBagger

Both those places serve alcohol so you may have to check with the manager to be sure it's okay to carry there IIRC. If I'm wrong someone feel free to correct me on this.

I guess that was the point of the thread, both places I did talk to management and they were fine with me having a firearm in their establishment.

xd40arff

Dunhams
Menards
Badger Guns
Dam Road Gun Shop
Starbucks obviously
Ben Franklin Crafts
Autozone
McDonalds
Culvers
Franks County Markets
Pick n Save
Taco Bell
Tractor Supply
Gander Mt
Target
Arby's
Home Depot
Lowes
Wendys

thats all I can think of, I know I have carried at many more.

Woodchuck

Cabelas
Dairy Queen (Onalaska one for sure, gonna have a meet & eat there in March)
Walmarts (generally)
Ace of LaCrosse
Quillins
Festival Foods
Woodmans
Best Buy

all I got for now

XDFDE45

I guess that was the point of the thread, both places I did talk to management and they were fine with me having a firearm in their establishment.
All good then
thumbsup.gif

I know I posted it somewhere before, but Necedah New & Used is an open carry friendly store. It's a new store that opened up Dec 11th of 2010. I help run it and my aunt owns it. 201 S Main St in Necedah. 6zero8-five6five-seven87eight.

BrewTownBagger

***Need to correct the original post***

The Champps in Brookfield does not allow open carry. :cuss:

The manager on site when I visited spoke out of place by saying that they did allow it. Had a lengthy talk with the operations manager for Wisconsin today and he said its corporate policy to not allow firearms in the restaurant. He will be putting up signs. :cry:

protias

***Need to correct the original post***

The Champps in Brookfield does not allow open carry. :cuss:

The manager on site when I visited spoke out of place by saying that they did allow it. Had a lengthy talk with the operations manager for Wisconsin today and he said its corporate policy to not allow firearms in the restaurant. He will be putting up signs. :cry:

Updated the Stores Who Infringe Upon Our Rights thread.

Last edited:

BROKENSPROKET

Read First Beofre You Post

It appears that the majority of those who replied on this thread NEVER read the OP.

McX - Do you serve alcohal in your shop? Never mind. Let me ask it another way. Do you have a Class B Liquor license?

Everyone Else - Do any of the business's that you listed have a Class B Liquor license?

Deek

I re-read the OP and it seems to me it was "businesses" (Group 1) and " especially restaurants" (sub-group of group 1)..... not just places that serve alcohol.

just how I saw it, not to rile anybody

M

McX

It appears that the majority of those who replied on this thread NEVER read the OP.

McX - Do you serve alcohal in your shop? Never mind. Let me ask it another way. Do you have a Class B Liquor license?

Everyone Else - Do any of the business's that you listed have a Class B Liquor license?

we serve natural and synthetic petroleum products.