Thread: Starbucks lesson: Anti-gunners' hysteria good for business

Starbucks lesson: Anti-gunners' hysteria good for business

”…Maybe more people spend their money at Starbucks because they don’t mind rubbing elbows with legally-armed citizens, and because they support this company’s gutsy position. Maybe more people started buying Starbucks coffee because they know they are welcome – along with their cash – in a Starbucks store.”

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-i...t-common-sense

Or try this:

http://tinyurl.com/4zpgzo7

Maybe more people started buying Starbucks coffee because they know they are welcome – along with their cash – in a Starbucks store.
    and maybe they feel safer too.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Quote Originally Posted by amlevin View Post
    and maybe they feel safer too.
    At one of our meets at Starbucks in F.W., a customer looked around and stated that "this is the safest place in town."

/** Based on this information, one might be compelled to ask the gun prohibition lobby if it is just possible that their agenda is simply less popular among the people than, say, the exercise of a fundamental individual civil right to keep and bear arms that is protected by the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and Article 1, Section 24 of the State Constitution./

That makes sense!
    Guns don't kill people, bullets do!

Quote Originally Posted by tombrewster421 View Post
    That makes sense!
    In some peoples minds that would automatically make it "wrong". Unfortunately, people like that are all to often elected to public office.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Quote Originally Posted by Squeak View Post
    At one of our meets at Starbucks in F.W., a customer looked around and stated that "this is the safest place in town."
    Probably even safer than the donut shop down the street.

Quote Originally Posted by MK View Post
    Probably even safer than the donut shop down the street.
    Unless you walked into the shop while carving on a board.

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeak View Post
    That's what happened at one of our get togethers as well. The City of Delavan, WI LEO walked in, saw 25-30 armed individuals and said 'I guess I'm not going to get any armed robbery calls from here in the next couple of hours, it's the safest place in town' and then had some coffee with us.