• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

HB 2380: New Wording Likely Protects Business Owners & Screws Gun Owners

Repeater

Perks for Parking

This is a bill I had strongly supported in person to my delegate.

Today I wrote him changing my stance to neutral -- it appears the modified bill is just another paper from Richmond. I copied Delegate Pogge.

In its amended form, I wonder if it should be described as:

[strike]Perks for Parking[/strike]: [strike]P4P[/strike]

Well, you get the idea.

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
In its amended form, I wonder if it should be described as:

[strike]Perks for Parking[/strike]: [strike]P4P[/strike]

Well, you get the idea.

I'd just drop support for it although this may pass on it's own...and demand a proper bill next year.

streetdoc

I don't like this bill, it's a release from liability without the corresponding recognition of our rights to either carry or at lease secure it in our vehicle. Last years bill was MUCH better!