• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SB-59 (Move CPL issuance to SOS)

Haman J.T.

Which one was on your side? Not that it matters a whole lot but my curiosity has gotten the better of me.

And IMO SOS is all about the money, they will drag it out for as long as they can. Or until you decide to screw the system and get caught driving after curfew. Then more money and a vague way to go about getting your "full" license back. Or you hire a lawyer and force them to give it back:exclaim:. But its all about the money. :banghead:

Why csn't yoi bring this before a Judge? If your past is the way you say it is then I don't see a judge not letting you drive. Hell they let you carry a gun! IMO that is saying "yup we trust this guy with a gun,,,,,IN PUBLIC!!" Use there own argument against them! :lol:
MSP was on my side.
SOS( the system) is about the money.A lawyer can't force them,they have the power to decide written into the law.
On the other hand a Curcuit Court Judge($1000+) can give you a license(been there done that before my second appeal).If I can afford it after my next appeal(if no full restoration by SOS) I might have to go that way again.

NHCGRPR45

Well use some of the cash warren gives you to finance you SOS fight. You might get the money from them around the time your next hearing with them pops up. Just a thought. ;)

Last edited:

NHCGRPR45

I'd rather not have to have the government permission slip to carry thank you very much.

You already have that in place Article 1 section 6. The only permission needed to to carry concealed and a whole multitude of places were the above does not apply. It sucks but its being worked on as we speak. And as long as NICS and registration is in effect For that matter FFL's the 68 Gun legislation and host of other garbage on the books permission is what you have.

Last edited:

Haman J.T.

Well use some of the cash warren gives you to finance you SOS fight. You might get the money from them around the time your next hearing with them pops up. Just a thought. ;)
I think SOS will come before I see any suit awards,but I have to fight for my freedom anyway.I've learned how elections mean more than a simple vote for someone you haven't got a clue about what they believe!
They're the ones making these vague laws that can and have been used by those in power with unconstitutional beliefs!

Last edited:

NHCGRPR45

Well we agree on that. Sometimes laws are to over thought out.

Its a point of view thing,, for instance you give a problem to 10 people, the problem is the same for all ten. All the facts are exactly the same. You then tell them to find a solution. And you get 10 diffrent answers. Most of them will be good solutions to the problem, but the rest work also, just not as well.

Haman J.T.

Well we agree on that. Sometimes laws are to over thought out.

Its a point of view thing,, for instance you give a problem to 10 people, the problem is the same for all ten. All the facts are exactly the same. You then tell them to find a solution. And you get 10 diffrent answers. Most of them will be good solutions to the problem, but the rest work also, just not as well.
If they used the K.I.S.S method(keep it simple stupid),we would still be following the constitution and most these problems woulldn't exist.Like before 68'!

B

Bikenut

If they used the K.I.S.S method(keep it simple stupid),we would still be following the constitution and most these problems woulldn't exist.Like before 68'!

Ahhh... but then the arrogant elitist control freak tyrants both small local ones and large national ones (and all the ones in between) wouldn't have the power to force "the little insignificant common folk" to do what they are told and to appreciate having the privilege to grovel at the feet of their "betters".

I have begun to understand that "we the people" do not have any "rights" at all... not one... what we have are privileges regulated by the government.

For example... do we have the right to "keep and bear arms"? Sure we do as long as we obey the restrictions the government puts upon where, how, and who amongst, "we the people" are "allowed" to own and carry a gun.

Concealed carry is already a "privilege" that must be begged to be permitted... and while we say that Open carry is still a "right" ask yourself how many restrictions are put upon it...... and decide if even open carry has become a "privilege".

Now... think about all the other "rights" enumerated in the Bill of Rights... are any of the others restricted making them "privileges"?

And why would anyone want to put restrictions on a "right"? Because with restrictions a "right" becomes a "privilege" and "privileges" can be controlled... along with those who are the "privileged".

Rights are freedom .... privileges deny freedom, create class warfare, promote elitism, and are a method to force control.

Sorry folks... for some reason I've been prone to going off on rants lately.

mudvr1212

Ahhh... but then the arrogant elitist control freak tyrants both small local ones and large national ones (and all the ones in between) wouldn't have the power to force "the little insignificant common folk" to do what they are told and to appreciate having the privilege to grovel at the feet of their "betters".

I have begun to understand that "we the people" do not have any "rights" at all... not one... what we have are privileges regulated by the government.

For example... do we have the right to "keep and bear arms"? Sure we do as long as we obey the restrictions the government puts upon where, how, and who amongst, "we the people" are "allowed" to own and carry a gun.

Concealed carry is already a "privilege" that must be begged to be permitted... and while we say that Open carry is still a "right" ask yourself how many restrictions are put upon it...... and decide if even open carry has become a "privilege".

Now... think about all the other "rights" enumerated in the Bill of Rights... are any of the others restricted making them "privileges"?

And why would anyone want to put restrictions on a "right"? Because with restrictions a "right" becomes a "privilege" and "privileges" can be controlled... along with those who are the "privileged".

Rights are freedom .... privileges deny freedom, create class warfare, promote elitism, and are a method to force control.

Sorry folks... for some reason I've been prone to going off on rants lately.

Oh but what a great "rant" that was. Such truth!!! Great post Bikenut

SlowDog

for the people who are beyond reproach, this is going to be a good thing. we will probably get a CPL that a clever 13 year old could not reproduce. also... no gun board. the gun board is a waste of taxpayer dollars. that money should go to making sure the mentally ill do not get CPLs.

There goes my CPL then!!! ;-)

B

Bikenut

Guys....my rants are kinda like bowel movements.... not sure when it will happen but when it does there is no holding back!:D

Often the results work out to the same thing.........

Last edited by a moderator:

Haman J.T.

Guys....my rants are kinda like bowel movements.... not sure when it will happen but when it does there is no holding back!:D

Often the results work out to the same thing.........
At least they're both based in truth.Facts that cannot be denied!Except only one can bust a gut!