• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

new one here

the9thl

Just started oc'ing to start the new year off.
I live in trinity nc.
my ? here is has any one ever heard of a charge called tresspassing with a fire arm.
a friend of mine in boone said that he knew some one that was chrged with this, but not sure if he is on the level

jeremy002

all i can find is a page that says "some states have laws specifying how to post land. In some states, trespass while in possession of a firearm is a FELONY punishable by IMPRISONMENT for up to five years and/or a fine up to $5,000." but not sure if nc is one of them. anyway welcome i am originally from trinity i just moved from there last year hope to see you around town sometime