Thread: 19 kids and counting

19 kids and counting

I saw the picture...I sure wish they would come get some of the squirrels from around my place.

http://theclicker.todayshow.com/_new...oto-?GT1=43001

A photo featuring a grimfaced member of “19 Kids and Counting’s” Duggar family, an exchange student and four firearms appeared to capture an alarming scene, but family patriarch Jim Bob Duggar insists there was nothing to worry about. His son, John David, knows how to handle a gun.
    “Squirrel meat is really good,” Michelle confessed with a laugh before adding, “You need a lot of squirrels to feed our family.”
    Last edited by nuc65; 01-27-2011 at 06:56 PM. Reason: fixed

Quote Originally Posted by nuc65 View Post
    I saw the picture...I sure wish they would come get some of the squirrels from around my place.
    Lol, sounds like the family in which my grandfather grew up, on an Iowa farm. They hunted for their supper when they were kids, too, although they didn't have nineteen kids!

Just nine.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.