• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A Ruthless Gang Beating 5 days After Pre Lobby Day Meet Up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco

Does he realize that racist behavior is highest among minorities?

Cite please...

I would like to see verifable proof of that...

What a minute, I do believe you are correct , iirc non whites are now the majority.

BOT:

The attack was nothing but violent criminals acting as such.
Excusing borish/criminal behavior because of a racical slur is just plan stupid.

Last edited:

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
Cite please...

I would like to see verifable proof of that...

What a minute, I do believe you are correct , iirc non whites are now the majority.

BOT:

The attack was nothing but violent criminals acting as such.
Excusing borish/criminal behavior because of a racical slur is just plan stupid.

Dr. Thomas Sowell. And of course there is government on both the state and federal levels. They are major discriminators. The more hard core left seems to be obsessed with race as well.

Frankly, I find all of this obsession with race and those who use it as a socio-political crutch to be a bit disconcerting. I much prefer to think of my fellow Americans as just that; without labels or qualifiers. I like to do what I was taught by my mom. Treat everyone with dignity and respect until they give you reason not to. Then just avoid them. I find this works quite well for me.

Last edited:

kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.