• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

First Time to OC.

Helljumper09

I am looking for someone around the St. johns area to OC with sometime. I have had my CCW for about two years now but have not OCed as of yet. I just don't have anyone to OC with in my area as none of my friends in the area have guns to carry. Just looking to go to the local Walmart and maybe lunch and learn some more about OC so I have all the info I can get. I can be reached at Bigdude0567@yahoo.com about a time and place to meet. Please let me know.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
I am looking for someone around the St. johns area to OC with sometime. I have had my CCW for about two years now but have not OCed as of yet. I just don't have anyone to OC with in my area as none of my friends in the area have guns to carry. Just looking to go to the local Walmart and maybe lunch and learn some more about OC so I have all the info I can get. I can be reached at Bigdude0567@yahoo.com about a time and place to meet. Please let me know.

I'm north of Lansing, Dewitt/bath area. I could do a meet-up in San Juan some time. PM me.

Last edited:

WARCHILD

Dewtitt

What's that...a titt with dew on it?:lol: never been there before.

Don't you just hate it when you wake up before your keyboard does...:cuss:

Hey Brian; he's about half way, what's say he picks a nice restaurant and we meet him for coffee there. Have a mini seminar...:banana:

Venator

Dewtitt

What's that...a titt with dew on it?:lol: never been there before.

Don't you just hate it when you wake up before your keyboard does...:cuss:

Hey Brian; he's about half way, what's say he picks a nice restaurant and we meet him for coffee there. Have a mini seminar...:banana:

Yep, wasn't awake and didn't spell check, that's why I count on you.

Well I do like a little moisture on my titts.

The lunch is fine with me.

Last edited:

Helljumper09

Thanks guys!:D I might have some other people coming as well. Including my Mother, as she has her CCW as well. And possibly a couple of friends. I'm currently trying to see when everyone will be available and when. I'll let someone know before too long on where and when.

Venator

Thanks guys!:D I might have some other people coming as well. Including my Mother, as she has her CCW as well. And possibly a couple of friends. I'm currently trying to see when everyone will be available and when. I'll let someone know before too long on where and when.

Some Place in St. Johns works for me. Big Boys??? KFC??? Mom and Pop restaurant??? Weekends work for me, except every other Saturday when I'm in Flint for the talk show.

Venator

Think again my friend...
that's the 5th...talk show and seminar are scheduled.
Sunday would be good...noonish?
We have a show this weekend, next weekend we don't do we??? What happened to every other weekend? Your working me too hard.

Sunday may not work for autosurgeon.

Helljumper09

You guys sort it out as to when it works best for evryone and then let me know. Also, am I gonna have to let the restaurant know we are going to be there or can we just walk in. I should know this ahead of time.

WARCHILD

We have a show this weekend, next weekend we don't do we??? What happened to every other weekend? Your working me too hard.

Sunday may not work for autosurgeon.

yes we do. we had to "double" up to get back to John's schedule...remember. So we have two shows in a row, then back to every other week.