Thread: MSNBC Attacks John Moses Browning, the 1911 the Utah State Bird-Sucks Up to Bloomberg

MSNBC Attacks John Moses Browning, the 1911 the Utah State Bird-Sucks Up to Bloomberg

When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"A gun thats used to kill"....well no **** sherlock...haha

Time to cancel your cable.

Problem solved!
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

I personally have 2 1911's that were used in the service of this country. One was carried by my grandmother as a WAVE in the U.S. Navy in WW2, and one that was carried by a vietnam veteran who credited it with saving his life on several occasions. By my account John Moses Browning is an American Hero. They are right to make the 1911 a state gun.
    I am Calico Jack,,,, And I approve this message!
    (Paid for by the blood of patriots, and Calico Jack Defense)
    Calico Jack Defense

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    Time to cancel your cable.

Problem solved!
    Did that over ten years ago. I wasn't aware that there was such a thing as MSNBS on the air. And if there was, Who gives a rats azz what they think. I carry one and I am grateful to Mr. Browning for his fine creation. Thumbs up to Utah... Hope they have the cojones to go through with it.

Amen brother. +1 here.

I'll add I once worked for a media corp. I am not kidding when I say all they care about is selling ad space.

Every time someone hits an MSNBC link here the CEO is one step closer to getting a larger deck on his summer place on Hilton Head.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

There are many things I don't like about UT, but this is awesome!
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

I'd like to see Bloomberg walk his own streets, alone, with no security forces. And after being mugged 3 or 4 times, let him choose what gun he would want to carry, if he were still alive at that point. And of course, refuse to let him carry. (Following his own policy!)
    IF YOU WANT TO BURN OUR AMERICAN FLAG, PLEASE WRAP YOURSELF UP IN IT FIRST...

Those Mormons have good taste in firearms.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Browning is a freeking Nation Hero & Treasure, he created weapons that Won WW1 & WW2. Heck his weapons are still being used by the US Military 100 years later ! The Anti gun type are unAmerican Commies
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 01-29-2011 at 02:38 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by Krusty View Post
    I'd like to see Bloomberg walk his own streets, alone, with no security forces. And after being mugged 3 or 4 times, let him choose what gun he would want to carry, if he were still alive at that point. And of course, refuse to let him carry. (Following his own policy!)
    Let's extend this invitation to all gun-grabbing liberals. Don't tread on me, baby.

Browning created some fine pieces and he deserves any additional recognition.