• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bellevue

Sparky508

Weds night after a class I am taking at City U, in Bellevue, I ran up to the AM-PM. As I was walking inside this gal who had the trunk popped on her surplus Crown Vic, asked me if there were anymore pieces to her car jack. I told her she needed the handle, that would also serve as her lug wrench, and walked inside to get some cigarettes. When I came out she was still digging through her trunk looking for it, so I shined my with a flash light for her. I noticed it was clipped on to the jack, so I figured I'd giver her a hand.

Previously, I had been CC, since getting ejected from a class my employer is paying for, and attending didn't seem like a good idea.......... So I removed the shirt I was wearing so I didn't get it all filthed up while I helped this gal out.

Since she was mostly on my left side, I don't think she noticed until we had got the tire off and replaced. I suspect it was when I was putting her now flat on one side tire in the trunk, when she figured it out. While she was grateful during the process, she took off like to beat all hell without saying a word as soon as that trunk lid was shut! Not that I was looking for a Pulitzer or anything, but wow.

amlevin

Weds night after a class I am taking at City U, in Bellevue, I ran up to the AM-PM. As I was walking inside this gal who had the trunk popped on her surplus Crown Vic, asked me if there were anymore pieces to her car jack. I told her she needed the handle, that would also serve as her lug wrench, and walked inside to get some cigarettes. When I came out she was still digging through her trunk looking for it, so I shined my with a flash light for her. I noticed it was clipped on to the jack, so I figured I'd giver her a hand.

Previously, I had been CC, since getting ejected from a class my employer is paying for, and attending didn't seem like a good idea.......... So I removed the shirt I was wearing so I didn't get it all filthed up while I helped this gal out.

Since she was mostly on my left side, I don't think she noticed until we had got the tire off and replaced. I suspect it was when I was putting her now flat on one side tire in the trunk, when she figured it out. While she was grateful during the process, she took off like to beat all hell without saying a word as soon as that trunk lid was shut! Not that I was looking for a Pulitzer or anything, but wow.

Maybe she was really late for something and had to hurry. After all, flat tires do have a tendency to delay.

amlevin

Well Pooh,
I helped a gal change a flat tire, while OCing, and when she realized I was Ocing, she popped smoke and got the hell out of dodge with nair a kiss my @$$.:(

And then there is the possibility that she could have cared less about your firearm and just had bad manners. Seems to be more the norm today than it was a generation or so ago.

Sparky508

I suspect y'all might be right about all of that, bad manners, in a hurry, who knows. Just seemed odd to me the change of direction in her attitude. Hell, maybe I just didn't hear a "Thank you."

amlevin

I suspect y'all might be right about all of that, bad manners, in a hurry, who knows. Just seemed odd to me the change of direction in her attitude. Hell, maybe I just didn't hear a "Thank you."

64.give_yourself_a_pat_on_the_back.jpg